Itchy Boots - New Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Madagascar stint inspired her.... maybe a pimped version of ktm 500 or the husky 500.
Who knows, even 690 R, ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜†

IMG_6488.jpeg

Itchy Boots

is
r2aALvVW7S6.png
feeling energized.​

osStdpoenrS22utffm1:612l1Ate Mh0uur0c โ€ฏpai 910273b5u0e2e6c8cg3hfl ยท

Are you ready, letโ€™s go!! Iโ€™ve got some GOOD news to tell you
๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ˜
My electronic equipment laid out on the floor should give it away a little bit
๐Ÿ˜…
: I am ready to go!! And I hope to have the first episode ready on YouTube on Sunday the 29th of September !! Mark it mark it - because I will kick off with the big reveal of my new motorcycle that I will be riding this next season..
๐Ÿ˜ฑ

My Honda CRF300 Rally Alaska has gone for a well deserved retirement. After first bringing me from South America to the tip of Alaska, and then all around Africa, she got some miles under her belt. So I figured it time for a new chapter and a new best buddy to see the world with
โค๏ธ
And boy, I canโ€™t wait to show you - because I donโ€™t think any of you saw this bike coming
๐Ÿ˜…

I am just so stoked to be able to ride again - I AM READY!
๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅ

P.S This is not even all my electronic stuff, but Iโ€™m copying files from my external hard drive to my laptop at the moment so couldnโ€™t put my laptop in here
๐Ÿ˜‚
so yes, one large bag of mine is always completely filled with everything I need to run a YouTube channel. Who needs clothes?!
๐Ÿคช

๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅ

P.S This is not even all my electronic stuff, but Iโ€™m copying files from my external hard drive to my laptop at the moment so couldnโ€™t put my laptop in here
๐Ÿ˜‚
so yes, one large bag of mine is always completely filled with everything I need to run a YouTube channel. Who needs clothes?!
๐Ÿคช
Ja well, she's welcome to ride without them. It'll get her more followers and views too.