Itchy Boots - New Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Madagascar stint inspired her.... maybe a pimped version of ktm 500 or the husky 500.
Who knows, even 690 R, 😆 😂 😆

IMG_6488.jpeg

Itchy Boots

is
r2aALvVW7S6.png
feeling energized.​

osStdpoenrS22utffm1:612l1Ate Mh0uur0c  pai 910273b5u0e2e6c8cg3hfl ·

Are you ready, let’s go!! I’ve got some GOOD news to tell you
🔥
😍
My electronic equipment laid out on the floor should give it away a little bit
😅
: I am ready to go!! And I hope to have the first episode ready on YouTube on Sunday the 29th of September !! Mark it mark it - because I will kick off with the big reveal of my new motorcycle that I will be riding this next season..
😱

My Honda CRF300 Rally Alaska has gone for a well deserved retirement. After first bringing me from South America to the tip of Alaska, and then all around Africa, she got some miles under her belt. So I figured it time for a new chapter and a new best buddy to see the world with
❤️
And boy, I can’t wait to show you - because I don’t think any of you saw this bike coming
😅

I am just so stoked to be able to ride again - I AM READY!
🔥
🔥

P.S This is not even all my electronic stuff, but I’m copying files from my external hard drive to my laptop at the moment so couldn’t put my laptop in here
😂
so yes, one large bag of mine is always completely filled with everything I need to run a YouTube channel. Who needs clothes?!
🤪

🔥
🔥

P.S This is not even all my electronic stuff, but I’m copying files from my external hard drive to my laptop at the moment so couldn’t put my laptop in here
😂
so yes, one large bag of mine is always completely filled with everything I need to run a YouTube channel. Who needs clothes?!
🤪
Ja well, she's welcome to ride without them. It'll get her more followers and views too.

Not a KTM350. She exchanged the KTM for an old Africa Twin to ride back to the Madagascar capital. Of all these the CF Moto is the most likely candidate, if this is the only list. Weight and dependability with cruising ability is most important. But then the 450 weighs close to 200 kg in real life.

Not a KTM350. She exchanged the KTM for an old Africa Twin to ride back to the Madagascar capital. Of all these the CF Moto is the most likely candidate, if this is the only list. Weight and dependability with cruising ability is most important. But then the 450 weighs close to 200 kg in real life.
My money is on the 350 given the options she listed. Can’t see her “handling” the heavier bikes. Her experience will keep her on a light bike…