JimJim and Jao

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimjim

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
MZ (all models)
Rode lots a tar way back yonder. Did a 6-week trip around the country on a makisaki Z750 with a map and a 1-man tent when I was still pretty. Been back in ZA for a year, discovered adventure riding thanks to my good bro Lucky Luke.

Don't have a princely steed like you do; I ride a little pony, an XGJao 200 (with a Honda-type engine, probably made by Loncin). I was going to get a big katoom maar toe my skip kom was ek op die lughawe.

I take Jao to the vet often. She says that although he has thin legs his lungs are healthy and he has a big heart. Those legs so far got me where all others go: up steep rocky roads, through sand, Seweweekspoort, die Hel, Franskraal berg, etc.

The other day I passed a Husky and a Berg along the Doodsakker but then the dog barked and I woke up. Sometimes Jao pretends to be a Maico and I have to rein him in. I reckon if I keep feeding him with good fuel perhaps someday he'll grow up to become a SE or something. Time will tell. In the meantime, he's been taking me places I've only ever seen in photos. Adventure riding is sooo addictive.

Been reading the WildDogs forum for quite a while - really enjoying those ride reports - and thought it time to shake a paw. Glad to make your acquaintance.