JULES JAMBOREE !! broken bones, puntures, river crossings, bogs,PHOTO`S !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rubi blue is that you chris ? we have your backpack, camelpack, rugsack whatever . the guy with the huge top box mounted on his kawa has your helmet, so its all safe and awaits your return. i am not sure if that topbox was refrigerated or not but it swallowed your helmet with ease.
lonehill, some nice wheelies there on the 990, you`r starting to ride that 990 like its a plastic !
malibu, that rolling burnout thingy you did, can you teach me that ? ;)
it was a great ride,thanks to everyone that shared the day, 350km in total when we arrived back at our front door.

What was that Mal that you said in the Planning a Ride re Jules and no 800GS yet??  :biggrin:

Now you see Jules why I'm a scardy cat when it comes to your newbie rides!!  :eek: haha - no but seriously would've loved to join if it wasnt for my body that felt like it was hit by a train when I woke on Sun after the training - but glad you all had a jol!  :ricky:

Rubi Blue - you and Dee made it a blue collar weekend  ;) - but heal quick yes :)

I think this picture says it all....

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    19.5 KB
Thanks Jules and Li for the super ride….  Not a Newbie ride at all – but easy going..
Hope you made it to the Airport on time.  Looking forward to ride more often together.
Chris……man down :(,  please get your Girlfriend to let us know that you’re OK…….  Shame man…
Thanks Mal… for helping out… :thumleft:.
Jay….  Always super to ride with you.
It was a very interesting and  active day - thanks WD's

I had a wonderfull time guys... really enjoyed my bit of time on the ride...

Call again, anytime in the future...  :thumleft:

Rubi Blue... your baby is nice and safe in my garage... looking very pretty next to mine!  :biggrin:

Hoi All that did this ride. Had a fantastic run with you guys and really enjoyed it. Pity about the small off towards the end on the long grass. but I suppose every bike has to have its first off before you can say you own it? fortunattely it was small and only pride damaged. Hope Chris is Ok?  Looking forward to the next one. The Africa Twin revelled in those conditions? well I thought so anyway 

A Jules ride always has some surprises in store!!!

But all looks like good fun as the pics show

AWESOME guys,next time you plan a ride like that..........let me know and i'll borrow a Jetski.
Lonehill,that 990 sure likes to swim!
Great pics,sorry to hear about the broken bone.

O0

Cracker said:
Why dem feets not on da pegs, Ganja?

Ganja looks likes he was appropriately dressed for the surfing -err- riding.

<hijack>
Reminds mne of a story my late father told me of an officer caught in bed with a local girl in France. They court-martialed him for (1) having Foreign Unlawfull Carnal Knowledge (nice acronym) and (2) Being inappropriately dressed. The court found him guilty of (1) but imposed no sentence as the mademoiselle concerned testified that he had been a perfect gentleman in her time of need, and on (2) they deemed that he had indeed been appropriately (un)dressed for the activity in question.
</hijack>   

End of a busy day, so now I can thank Jules & Li for yesterday.  Thanks!!!  Was really good fun, I'm a better rider now than I woke up on Sunday morning.  :D

Thanks to all the other dogz, it was great to see how everyone jumped in to help/organise/assist after Rubi went Blue.  Exactly the kind of spirit which made me want to join the pack in the first place!  Proud to be part of ya.

Rubi Blue, your helmet has been re-united with your 800.  Now you just do the healing so you can also re-unite!  Best wishes man.

'til the next one

Thanks to everyone for a fantastic day.  :thumleft:
All in the name of adventure, that is what we signed up for. If you want a boring bike ride, join the superbikers, before they even start they are already done.  :mwink:
To Jules, as always you excelled at providing the most fun, and as always keeping your wife guessing as to what is going to happen next.  >:D
We had such an awesome day, so sorry to Chris for having the accidental bone crushing episode, I hope all is o.k and you will heal soon.  As per the threads from the dogs above, all your kit and your bike are safe and sound, hope you got home safe and sound too.
The silly's, as always it is a pleasure to ride with you, looking forward to many more miles together in the saddle.  ;) 
Malibu, you are a star  :ricky:
The the rest of the pack, thanks for making great memories, till the next one. :thumleft:
I must be getting better in my skills, because I did not think that it was a hugely technical ride, other than the mud swimming pool.  I though it was interesting in all the right places, just when you think you can look at the scenery, the next challenge awaits.
Gunda, wish you were there, you would have had a blast  ;D

Hi All

Sorry it took me so long to say a few words, Internet problems :lamer:

A big thanks to Jules &  Li for the great ride  :thumleft: Great to meet some of the  WD pack

SS & SB alway awsome to ride with you two, now we need to get Iron Bru back in the saddle. O0

Rubi Blue (Chris) next time I will go fisrt, heel quick, stay safy . :ricky:

And to all my new riding friends , thanks for a great days riding,

See you all in the dirt soon.

Cheers

Li said:
Gunda, wish you were there, you would have had a blast  ;D

Looks like I could have done a second Midmar Mile  ;D

I was mud-wrestling KZN in the Valley of 1000 mudmonsters, and the monsters won  ;D

Latest posts