JULES JAMBOREE !! broken bones, puntures, river crossings, bogs,PHOTO`S !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u freaking me out dude! just kidding, seeing him on tuesday, wiil ask, thats if i dont bleed out before then, ;)

Sounds like a great trip,

we were out in that direction as well on Saturday, taking a detour to Parys but had to turn around before we got to Potch.

we looked for the rilway line but never found it, but we found plenty other dirt roads in the area to play on.

would you mind posting the tracks for future reference

Glad everyone is safe

Hey dude blue, only see this thread now!  :eek:

Hope things heal soon!  See you around in a month or three...

Mmm, I suspect that is about a R15k quote on the bike - they will find broken things under the plastic and so on... 

Glad to hear you're OK Rubiblue!  Are they going to take the steelworks out eventually?  Would make a windgat keyring...

thanks!

ya, doc says piece comes out after 1 year - will make a sweet keyring - will engrave windGat on it (on the reverse side i will define windGat = dumbass!) :)

rubiblue said:
i figured out what happened, grassy area covered railway lines, hit it at angle (very slow), front washed out quickly and threw me against the turf - CRACK, ow!

Man that sucks! I mean if you broke your collarbone on a spectacular high speed high side, you would have a story to tell for all the pain you are going through. Now, lots of pain and no cool story  :bueller:

Sorry that you have to be off the bike for that long...
hope you get well soon.

PS: dont worry about that screw too much, they wrapped dental wire round my knee cap, wound it up with pliers and cut it off with sidecutters, with the point sticking out to the side... 

rubiblue said:
thanks!

ya, doc says piece comes out after 1 year - will make a sweet keyring - will engrave windGat on it (on the reverse side i will define windGat = dumbass!) :)
Hi Rubiblue,know how you feel. Last year Sept broke my left leg,a really silly accident. I was doing about 40kmp/h and hit some water,the bike slid into a hole and the weight of the Dakkie was a bit much for the leg...SNAP!
Also felt like a dumbass as the ride had just started!
Time goes by and you will be in the saddle before you know.
Take it easy.
Cheers.
O0

Hey rubiblue,

have pic's of you (next to road)with Netcare 911 guys :3some:, will post as soon as I can find the camera's USB cabble. (very old digital camera). Will see if I can find it tonight and post. :patch:

Keep safe and heel quick, see you in 6-8 weeks

Cheers

cool, hope u got my better side and didnt catch me crying, mwhahahaha, :)

Eina man! Glad you're okay rubiblue. Nice ride you missed. Your bike had a swell time though!  :biggrin:

Hi
I am new to Wilddog so I hope this gets to someone. I really enjoyed the pics and it seems a whole lot of fun was had by all.
The reason for my note is that I am looking for some adventure rides and if possible would like to join in. I have a KTM 640 Adventure and am happy to take it anywhwere a bike can go.
Regards
Eric Proudfoot
082-807-1016

Eggs, your posting would get a much better exposure in the Planning a Ride, or the New Members sections.  Trust you get sorted ASAP.

Latest posts