jupiter's travels - the story of a journey ( Index Post 1)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gwild said:
Where the rest of the pics? We waiting :peepwall:

Thanks yiu and flatout gor a nnice part off the trip. I tried but too much schllep tobpost pics frm a tablrt. Will wait till I grg homre

jupiter said:
gwild said:

Thanks yiu and flatout gor a nnice part off the trip. I tried but too much schllep tobpost pics frm a tablrt. Will wait till I grg homre

Looks like its too difficult to spell on a tablet too :pot:
Or are you typing while you riding :imaposer:
Enjoy Jup

Lakey said:
jupiter said:
gwild said:

Looks like its too difficult to spell on a tablet too :pot:
Or are you typing while you riding :imaposer:
Enjoy Jup

Eishh it are the bana na fingers

Hey all, still cruising. At Oasis. Had a lekker spitbraai and kuier last night and awesome trip with Buff today over Eselbank to Wuppertal. First time and what a ride.

Eish ...you're making me jealous .....have fun on that big banger  :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Hooked up with Jups yesterday for a tour around the Cederburg, the big banger is still going strong  :thumleft:

Attachments

• Jups.JPG
    Jups.JPG
    177.2 KB · Views: 393
Ry lekker saam oom Jup dankie  :sip:
Hoe se hulle ... Old Suzuki,s never die :snorting:

Thanks for the pic Buff and a great ride.

The dead light was in the end just a blown bulb.  :biggrin: Hope to see Superfoxi tomorrow and fit a new suspension  :thumleft:

I was changing tyres in my garage today, when I heard a motorcycle at the front gate. Yes, I also have a front gate.

Anyway, what a pleasure to see that it was the G-man himself on his DOCTOR BIG 750.

Short, but very sweet visit Gerard!!

Ride safe!

There are some guys to thank for there hospitality during this trip. Don't think me unkind for not doing so yet, it will follow in the RR  :thumleft:

Just have a shit load of pics to edit and I'll get going.