Kalahari: I get it now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jacko said:
Stofstreep, what tyre pressures were you running with the bakkie in the sandy bits?

I don't really know. I just stopped and let out about 10s of air. :)
But I think was just under 2 bar.

Thank you for taking me back to Bots. I spent twenty weeks there (working  :mad: ) and was able to travel in some of the areas that you have just done.

Your photos show the wilderness and land beautifully  :thumleft:
unfortunatly my one bag was stolen when we left Bots and that bag contained most of my photos. Your pics are done the world for me in bring back what was just memories  :thumleft:

Thanks

Mark Hardy said:
Thank you for taking me back to Bots. I spent twenty weeks there (working  :mad: ) and was able to travel in some of the areas that you have just done.

Your photos show the wilderness and land beautifully  :thumleft:
unfortunatly my one bag was stolen when we left Bots and that bag contained most of my photos. Your pics are done the world for me in bring back what was just memories  :thumleft:

Thanks

That suck man.
Glad these are of some help Mark. :thumleft:

Unfurtunatly these are the best I have.
Due to the lack of time, I could not spent as much time on the photography as I would have liked. Most shots was taken from the bakkie while riding. :-[

Fantasties S - die fotos kan gebruik word om toerisme na SA te bevorder!! Groetnis :thumleft: