Kazorst 2 in 1 local option

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J3THRO

Race Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1290 Adventure R
My 990 or 950 brothers here is whats happening.
Myself and my friend Andre both on 2012 990R's have been at this very costly project for a while. ( neither of us will admit to any of this in court or in front if wives...)
It seems we are trying to cut weight and up the hp on our trusted steeds as much as possible .
So far we have done the minors and the latest upgrade was Rottweiler airbox conversion with block off plates. Very impressed by what we have gotten so far already , but wait, there is more😃
Next step it seems will be 2 in 1 kazorst. We have found a guy in the uk that does the whole conversion with the spare feul tank and all the goodies. There is a whole new topic on its own again but to cut it short: Andre rides with Rotax feul cans on his adventures while I ride wirh my 10 L MSR bladder. Both have their pros and cons but honestly it is a damn schlep.
So I found this local guy on fb and requested a qoute. Go check out his work, he does fantastic pipes. Once that comes back (being a Capie and having had loads of excellent kazorsts done by Scorch) I want to show this to Scorch to see if he can beat the qoute. The cheapest option obviously gets our business.
Our options from accross pond, keep in mind courier + import bull shit fees still to be added :
https://www.adventure-spec.com/default/exhaust-gpr-ktm-950-lc8-rally-2-into-1.html

The local option:
https://www.facebook.com/stealthexhaust/posts/874731339278393
I am sure this will be cheaper than the abroad one and maybe Scorch can do an even better price on the pipes. My conundrum comes in at the tank to replace the left kazorst. Aluminum tank can be made without too much trouble, but I want to try and find a plastic one as this will be lighter and also add to genersl awesomeness😃

If you guys know of anybody that makes up tanks in SA please let me know. An aluminum tank defies the purpose because it brings back the shedded weight or that is how my twisted mind thinks at least.

If Stealth or Scorch agrees to make the pipes, would anybody else be interested?
I am hoping that if I can say I want a number of them they would maybe be more willing and offer better prices on the kazorsts. + If anybody can refer us to a local company that might make a left rear reserve tank like the ponmies on the first limk out of plastic that would be awesome.

Baie dronkies