Killarney Track Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BigEd said:
Mellow, het jy wragtag jou topbox opgehad ???

:)

Daai ammokis het gesorg dat ek by Mellow kan bybly vir 'n rondte of twee!

It truly was an awesome day, thanks again to Marius & Co, including the instructors and marshalls. Even the weather was perfect.

The third time I went through Cape Town Corner I got a big skrik when my boot scraped the tar (Commuter Foot Syndrome?) and after that it happened every time – I had too many other things to think about rather than tucking in feet. After all it felt great being able to at least scrape sómething.

Sad about the one guy who came down. I left the track early in the last session because the sun was in my eyes in some of the corners and that made me too uneasy to keep on pushing the limits. Hope he will be riding again soon.

BigEd said:
Mellow, het jy wragtag jou topbox opgehad ???

:)

My quick release mechanism was giving a little trouble (i.e. I did not have my sockets at the track)   :imaposer:

Anyway, I did not want to put the superbikes in the eyes, so I kept a little DS reminder on my bike ....   >:D

Crossed-up said:
I've seldom heard a big boxer motor in full song like that before.  What a sound!  Respect!  Hats off to you guys!  :thumleft: :thumleft:

This is not a deliberate stir, but ....
The biggest disappointment for me was the complete absence on the ReadyToRace crowd.  This mystified me as I thought that's why they bought the things.  I only saw 2 near the track - The new RC8 which was lent out to someone and it promptly disappeared before anyone could look at it and a little black RC4 motard thingie which looked wicked but I don't remember seeing it on the track.

Maybe the KTMs were just so fast I missed them? 

The ReadyToRace bunch....Mmmph Xd up.... :D some of us have knobblies on and we were told to stay away or put on roar tyres..... ::)

On the other hand that streak of orange was in the blink of your eye...... :imaposer: :imaposer:

This is a pity, because I'd just been emphatically told that I needed to be separated from my Suzuki and put on a "proper bike" (orange, that is).

Not this week, uncle.

What did you guys tell me once when I went to killarney for a track day :imaposer:

Attachments

• 3480730880_f64f786655_o.jpg
    3480730880_f64f786655_o.jpg
    44.2 KB