KTM CPT Adv tech day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N[]vA

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR-Z 400
Turned out to be allot of fun  :thumleft:

I think every future tech day is going to have to have Leon and his coffee machine  :deal:

Will have some pics and a breif report up a bit later

Tx to all that came along and to KTM Cape Town for being so open to providing quality advice :thumleft:

Sorry to have missed this a tech day is always good always learn sumthing new...

So where all the pics....??

lol cause I am mad mad mad busy

https://picasaweb.google.com/Jan.Niederhumer/Techday#5345604679417416370

will post the images here when I get a moment to think

Ok apart from learning how to repair a rear wheel puncture....what else was covered.  :biggrin:

Mark Hardy said:
Ok apart from learning how to repair a rear wheel puncture....what else was covered.  :biggrin:

We drank lots and lots of great coffee, talked an abundance of bull... and then got real. We sorted out a misalgned front wheel, talked about the importance of why and how to bleed your forks, how to bleed a clutch and brake with correct fluis (Mineral Oil), general bike maintenance... washing cleaning, where to point the nossle and which products to use, how to check and top oil and water, adjust and lube chain and finished with my personal favorite: How to repair a rear wheel puncture, including how to remove the tyre, break the beed, check for thorns in the tyre and replace all.

Personally I thought the guy doing the tyre change really knew what he was talking about. Must a good rider  ;D

Seriously though, we werent certain what to expect, but I certainly found the day to be beneficial. It is something we would love to host again, but this time a little more preparation from our side. Perhaps it would be a good idea for guys to email us what they would like to know/address and we can address this issues in the session.

Oh, and Leon must get a special mention for his outstanding coffee and superb hospitality. The man with the smile! Love your work Dude, you make me proud!

Thanks to all who attended.

Thanks for the reply Speedi and yes I could by all the pics of that guy changing the rear wheel that he is a good rider  >:D

Latest posts