Last weekends ride to Aquila Game Reserve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be "Kaalvoet Thysie"
Not that he is small, but shoes are a rarity.
The Vespa doesnt miss a beat and he has done a number of DS events with Moto Avonture.

About 5km's after this refuel he had a nasty off, when a lady with a Golf took him out, but in the Kaalvoet spirit, he completed the trip although with the Vespa on the back of the recovery trailor.

What a character! :)

Agreed Lito, this one needs explaining......

I know that one had an electrical failure at the lunch break

Attachments

• indexCAFWIEDS.jpg
    indexCAFWIEDS.jpg
    61.6 KB
This is "kaalvoet Thysie' - for the English - "naked foot Thysie"....hehehe........THIS IS ONE UNBELIEVABLE "BIKER"- VESPA AND ALL. He does all these trips with us - no Fox boots, just his sandals and he actually makes you feel like a "poephol" because he rides where we go with our 120k KTM's and BMW's, it does take him a little longer but he gets to the final destination.......and he is a VERY interesting guy, he's been all over South Africa and Namibia with his VESPA.

Attachments

• P1100695.JPG
    P1100695.JPG
    73.7 KB
  • P1100469.JPG
    P1100469.JPG
    55.4 KB
  • P1090110.JPG
    P1090110.JPG
    64.4 KB
  • P1100395.JPG
    P1100395.JPG
    65.8 KB
  • P1100434.JPG
    P1100434.JPG
    59.4 KB
Eish. After tearing all my tendons on my right foot after a good crash,  and tearing my achilles heel on my left foot (despite boots) I'll never feel a poepol for insisting on the best boots for my feet.

:ricky:

This pic I only put on to "prove" a point to a FRIEND(asshole) of mine........BMW DO BRAKE DOWN!!!!!!!! I think on the one, the coded key bombed out and I think with the other one the guy dropped it and damaged the head. The previous trip was the - LETS FALL OUR ARRRSES OFF WITH KTM's - if I remember correctly there was 19 guys that showed us how not to ride and go around corners........most of them on KTM's but thatâ??s what stories are made of.

Attachments

• P1100774.JPG
    P1100774.JPG
    61.6 KB
  • P1100774.JPG
    P1100774.JPG
    61.6 KB