Left behind...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice RR Malibu! Nice area that, and not too far either. Close enough to ride, and far enough so you know you're not at home.

Yep that was one hectic ride, the red wine was a very good Koos Wye Voete, ;D, this was my helmet, no shortage of muggies at all, the last k's I could not see through the damn thing, but thanks you guys it was very lekka, are u coming again down Saturday, myself and Hentie are off to Fouriesburg, Meiringskloof >:D

Attachments

• Helmet 007.jpg
    Helmet 007.jpg
    93.5 KB
Hehhehe, yes it is as Smithey say, I was doing just nicely infront as we ride into town, turn and the next moment the dark force was with us, I nearly moered into the curb ;D, Smithey you bastid to sneak up like that...

Nice one. Beautiful area. Was there last year with our WD Fishing trip. Also saw the Zebra crossing :thumleft:

Very Nice ride  :thumleft:

Deon you really need a screen for that 800 speak to me if nobody is helping you out! dont know how U could see through that helmet  :D

Gr8 rr Malibu (hmmm Smithey) I so wished we were there...... :mad:
Sometimes we sommer do Clarens and Golden Gate in a day - just 864km there and back from Hoopstad - and we've done it in 12 hours.....with time for lunch and dinner! :mwink: :mwink:
One cannot get enough of the Free State - its just AWESOME!!! :thumleft:  :drif:

Brilliant  :thumleft: ... thanx for the great RR & awesome pics ... that part of the world is so beautiful !

Milkybar said:
Gr8 rr Malibu (hmmm Smithey) I so wished we were there...... :mad:
Sometimes we sommer do Clarens and Golden Gate in a day - just 864km there and back from Hoopstad - and we've done it in 12 hours.....with time for lunch and dinner! :mwink: :mwink:
One cannot get enough of the Free State - its just AWESOME!!! :thumleft:  :drif:
Amen to that! Somebody just inform Captain Slow about it ;D :ricky:

Very lekker report, I especially liked the surfing pic! :D

At last here are some piccies of that trippie...... sorry if pics little dark, taken with cellphone.
Dakota at street cafe
IMAGE_596.jpg

IMAGE_601.jpg

Smithey and Malibu
IMAGE_593.jpg

Dakota with her trusted Dakkie on route to Clarens
IMAGE_591.jpg

The Smithster doing some vingertaal >:D
IMAGE_595.jpg

Wakey wakey Hentie,  >:D Bwahahaha
IMAGE_592.jpg

Enroute pics, Zagster infront of me.