Left behind...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey that's my old Dakar! Good to see she's getting out there, looks like you guys had a stellar ride.

Your old bike is "making" a rider!    :thumleft:

She loves it, loves the zaust, pretty much everything... and she's already teching it on her own! 

Soon, Dakota will be doing some seriously long stuff... she's even got plans for Namibia!  8)

Malibu said:
Ooooh, lekker pics Deon...

Just did a momory-lane of Clarins....    :biggrin:
Was again there saturday, had a beer or two with Allan the co owner, you'll remember him Mal, his birthday is the Sunday of the FS bash, he will also be there the weekend, a present from him to him sort of thing, he is also organizing the firewood for the bash, a bakkie vrag or two, or three,,,,,

Deon,you mentioned a spitbraai for Saturday the other day is that still on and what must we all chip etc.

plonker said:
Deon,you mentioned a spitbraai for Saturday the other day is that still on and what must we all chip etc.
Ja dit is en ons sal julle later die bedrag gee  :thumleft: Ek gaan saterdag daar bly en die laaste reelings uitsort  :mwink:  :deal:  :ricky:

Malibu said:
We arrived at the camp .......[edited] bla, bla, bla, etc .....Feeling very refreshed, we returned to camp for a whole lot of fooling around. [edit end]

Firstly great report you bunch of riders, you make those of us not on the trip extremely jealous.
However, i am slightly concerned about this fooling around in the camp. and looking at the 'nakid' photo's  :biggrin: of you ou's sitting holding each other in the river, reminds me of, well, hum, hum. two guys enjoying yourselves in the water.  :imaposer:

Anyway, what's nakid about this shapely lass....?

Attachments

• 100_2147.jpg
    100_2147.jpg
    108.9 KB
Sorry Cono we will put age restriction on the photos next time ;D, and Cono you must come down, need a grand entrance from you again >:D

Hi Deon,did your bike became a gay now why so clean...... ??? ???

Mwahahahaha Cono just show how not to do it..... :biggrin: :biggrin: :eek: :eek: :peepwall: :peepwall:

Latest posts