Lotsa bikes and Eight Bells

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
digitaldan said:
2) Hope you have a very loooong zoom on your camera, is that a Pufadder :shock:
P5270053.jpg

Yep! a real live puffie! The puffadder is a viper, belonging to the family Viperidae, and classified as Bitis arietans. Can reach a length of 4 meters, so this would appear to be a juvenile okkie. :evil4:

Despite myself, I am getting embarressed, I knew the Ballet dancing BAR in Milnerton, yes I know the 8 bells great Sunday lunch, and most establishments in Mossel Bay, George, Calitzdorp, Saldahna, kindly refer all maintnance claims to my Lawyer.

Welsh 8) 8) 8)

Great road, that. Nice report!

Hey, LuckyStriker, this is the paint job you need for the GS:
P5270031.jpg

I'm sure Hermanator can do better than this:
P5270065.jpg

:D

ReyDakar said:
TR,

Thanks for spoiling my day, am now really homesick and wishing I could join you.

Grew up in Groot Brak, went to school in George. Once had a nice ride at Jonkersberg Forestry Station into the mountain, a friend�´s dad used to work there.

Enjoy the scenery and rides, but always post a report.

Hey ReyDakar

What school & year? :?: 8)

Trailrider,

Outeniqua, 1979.

When in SA always go to Dwarswegstrand for Dec holidays.

that guy on the X looks like Donovan from Lyn Schroder BMW in George. He is in charge of the workshop :wink: very helpful guy.

ReyDakar said:
TR,

Thanks for spoiling my day, am now really homesick and wishing I could join you.

Grew up in Groot Brak, went to school in George. Once had a nice ride at Jonkersberg Forestry Station into the mountain, a friend�´s dad used to work there.

Enjoy the scenery and rides, but always post a report.

:twisted: :twisted:

2006Bufplus_%2810%29.JPG

2006Bufplus_%2813%29.JPG

2006Bufplus_%2811%29.JPG

Hope I really made ya hooomesic, ReyDakar :roll:

And when, may I ask, did you take those??? :twisted:

Droffarc,

Now you really messed it up. Although I don't know you :cry: , I know that I won't like you :wink: .

Had a bit of a fall when playing around with the Kawa scrambler. Later seized the motor, but was good fun while it lasted.

There are not too many dirt roads around Madrid and really miss the Southern Cape, plenty of dirt roads and spectalur scenery.

Well, if you liked those pics stay tuned... :)

We've got a ride in the forestry area tomorrow (with permits of course 8) ) Every once in a while we manage to get permission.

P3180017.jpg

https://www.wilddogtours.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5945

Will post ride report on Monday :D

ReyDakar said:
Trailrider,

Outeniqua, 1979.

When in SA always go to Dwarswegstrand for Dec holidays.

I'm also a Kwagga, but I matriculated quite a bit later. :oops: :roll: :D

ReyDakar said:
Droffarc,

Now you really messed it up. Although I don't know you :cry: , I know that I won't like you :wink: .

Soraait, you don hafta laaik me as long as you laaik da Cuca with or without the Pelo. (Being in Spain you would know da meaning of the Spenish idiom in my signature :D )

TR I Envey you to be able to do the forrest ride - it is such a wonderous place - PLEEEZE post lotsa pics of the roads there :) :) :) :)

Love your Website:
https://www.treadlightly.org/page.php/responsible-dirtbike/Responsible-DirtBike.html

Worth a visit.

ReyDakar said:
Trailrider,

Outeniqua, 1979.

HI I am also a Kwagga, but were'nt even born in 1979 :D :D :D :D
in fact 1979 was 2 years before my father got a twinkle in his eyes :lol:

FAB PHOTOS, GREAT REPORT!

NS & I coming to George in July - would like to meet up with some WDs while there! Unfortunately it will only be a very very short visit to my family. My brother expecting his second child around next week!

Kwaggas Rule!!! :D :D :D

What year in matric Tulip? :?:

For those who had to attend inferior schools :wink: : FYI (Totaly unbiased)

skoolwapen.gif

Top 20 - 29 May 2007

1. Grey Bloem
2. Paarl Gim
3. Paarl Boys' High
4. Affies
5. Paul Roos
6. Eldoraigne
7. Outeniqua
8. Michaelhouse
9. Nelspruit
10. Diamantveld