Macasser fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamanya

Andrew to most
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
PowerflowJustin wanted me to show him the routes around Macasser, I declined as the rear shock on mine was leaking. He bravely stupidly offered me his SE to ride as he was going on his 450 Husky.

I rode to his shop and took one look at what he has on the front of his bike and thought it would be a long day if I took his bike. He has some rubbish semi knob road tyre on it. After seeing if my front wheel would fit his SE (it doesn’t – axle sizes are different), I was all dressed up so took my bike.

Heddly came along on his 450 for the fun.

Some photo’s of the day.

Justins sexy beast

Some spanking of my big monkey through some of the trails Video courtesy of Justin…

[flash=500,400]https://www.youtube.com/v/IXFPwhC42kU?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

After that bit of showing off a fuel quick disconnect disconnected. Much KTM jokes flowed.

Caption time…

Then after some great loops it was into the quarry. Justin felt some exercise was needed so did some Husky wrestling,

This was because he tried to follow the mighty KTM up the steepest hill and girl bloused it.

Obligatory beer and eisbein after the ride,

Nice day out, good riding buddies.

I can confirm Heddly can wheely for ages with a sidewind nogal! Fooking impressive.

Trust the only KTM on the ride to break down ...

Nice one Kamanya - thanks for showing us the route - I saved it on my GPS

I fear you may now be redundant to our cause ...

Anybody wanna buy an awesome "urban enduro" GPS track to Macassar and back ?

Geeeeezzzz Andrew,... that Katoom of yours truly does sound ooohhhhh soooooo shweeeetttt, as you fly'd past Justin, on that video :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Hey Justin, treurige Engelsman! Jy laat weet my niks van die sandryery nie. Ek wil graag meer leer so as julle weer gaan, count me in, please. Hoop ek sien jou en Heddles Sondag

What a really nice morning it turned out to be. I am gaining my confidence with my WR and really enjoying the bike.. One little fall which was as a result of my bad judgement.. Funny one though..

Thanks for that little intro to the route that you took us on Kamamya.. Guess that's what owning an offroad motorcycle in the big city is all about. Knowing the alternative routes..

Thanks for the great outing guys.. Loved it.. Will get some video footage edited and post it here..

See Duiwel said:
Hey Justin, treurige Engelsman! Jy laat weet my niks van die sandryery nie. Ek wil graag meer leer so as julle weer gaan, count me in, please. Hoop ek sien jou en Heddles Sondag

Jammer Ou Duiweltjie - ek belowe ek sal vir jou bel of 'n SMS stuur volgende keur - stuur asb vir my joul sel nommer in 'n PM of e-pos of na nil 848 dubbel nil 9619

Ek ry nie die Sondag nie - my Husky is met Superfoxi vir 'n paar "morrifikashins"

Kom saam met ons volgende naweek - ons ry lekker sand en klippe - die Road To Hell - miskien onthou jy hom ?

See Duiwel said:

Djay!!! See Duiwel!!! Is jou baaik se coppellar nou reg?? Of gly dit nog..?

Heddles said:
See Duiwel said:

Djay!!! See Duiwel!!! Is jou baaik se coppellar nou reg?? Of gly dit nog..?
Clutch is fixed, vanoggend so 200 km gery en hom gebrand.

Kamanya said:
After that bit of showing off a fuel quick disconnect disconnected. Much KTM jokes flowed.

Caption time…

need to stop worshipping the goddess while her skirt is around her ankles boet.. good looking weather though wish I was there!
alternatly were you hoping on a knighthood?

Dig Andrew's thunder! Just the noise that is. At the end of the clip it sounds like he nearly went over the bars. Buwahahaha  :pot: