Memorial ride Kevin Brookes : 24th April

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dux

Bachelor Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph (all models)
Hi Everyone!

I’m sure that by now everyone is aware of the death of Kevin Brooks in Cape Town. Kevin was run over by a taxi driver who was trying to get away from the police. He was a great friend and will surely be missed a great deal by all who have had the pleasure of knowing him.

Kevin and I planned a trip to “the Hell” in May 2010. At his memorial service I decided that I would like to do a ride in memory of him on Saturday 24th April .
We will leave from the Winelands Engen 1-stop (direction Paarl) at 9h00 am, to Franschhoek.
Depending on the numbers I will book a place for breakfast.
After breakfast everyone can take the same route back to Cape Town.

The idea is to give a big printed and mounted canvas with a photo of him and his “KTM” to his wife and children the week after the ride. I would like to ask anyone who goes on the ride or who feels like it, to contribute to this cause (absolutely no obligation). I can have it done for more or less R600 rand and am willing to pay for it anyway. Any additional money that I receive I will also give to his family.

Please contact Pieter van Staden at  [email protected] for more information.