Miller Station

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nemodakar said:
Ja, what can I add to this RR? Jughead just about said it all.

The long version is that the non-dog (Tersuis Meyer, My boss) went on a hunting excusion and left his range finder at his cousins farm between Miller and Aberdeen.
That's what happens when you haven't got your manager around to manage you life.

Well the long and the short of this story is that the range finder had to be retrieved from said farmer, preferably by bike as it would be so much faster and cheaper than by car.

Henceforth we assembled the rescue party. All PE dogs were welcome but the better known ones went on some larney, namby pamsy farking indoor sleeping excursion at some station in the Karoo. As I'm house broken I will refrain from any name calling but one excuse was that "I've got time sharing in Port Alfred".     I don't want to be to harsh on this individual, as he is hardly at home nowadays.

Well I had to go as I was manager in charge, Ters had to go as he left the friggin thing there to start with, Jughead just had to be there, He can assemble my Dakar faster than I can take it apart, Skipskop  is a SKIPPER and knew where we were at all times and in which direction we were heading. And of we went.

Farking early, farking cold, who gives a shit , no woman folk!!!
And I'm not a racist.

Pics to follow.
:laughing4:

Skipskop returning from his sojourn.

Attachments

• HPIM2783.JPG
    HPIM2783.JPG
    171.7 KB
During and after the crossing.

Skipskop the bigger one,  Jughead the thinner one and Tersie the taller one.

Attachments

• HPIM2784.JPG
    HPIM2784.JPG
    224.8 KB
  • HPIM2785.JPG
    HPIM2785.JPG
    227.3 KB
  • HPIM2786.JPG
    HPIM2786.JPG
    186.1 KB
1. I think this is where Jughead used to be.
2.Tersie
3.Skipskop
4. Jughead approaching.

Attachments

• HPIM2787.JPG
    HPIM2787.JPG
    153.1 KB
  • HPIM2788.JPG
    HPIM2788.JPG
    160.9 KB
  • HPIM2789.JPG
    HPIM2789.JPG
    162.8 KB
  • HPIM2790.JPG
    HPIM2790.JPG
    156.8 KB
No, the big O, we are mere BM riders.

No shit we just use mik and drik cameras.

I suppose it just makes you look good if you're there at the right time for the lighting, you know!!

I always thought it's lekker to do the cement highway till i saw a stone the seize of a a golf ball hit Jughead in the knee, fark, it could not have been nice.

Attachments

• HPIM2797.JPG
    HPIM2797.JPG
    208.3 KB
  • HPIM2798.JPG
    HPIM2798.JPG
    193.6 KB
  • HPIM2796.JPG
    HPIM2796.JPG
    232.6 KB
1. Miller
2. Klipplaat
3.This hotel belongs to a friend of Sweetness.

Attachments

• HPIM2799.JPG
    HPIM2799.JPG
    201 KB
  • HPIM2800.JPG
    HPIM2800.JPG
    190.9 KB
  • HPIM2801.JPG
    HPIM2801.JPG
    158.6 KB
Julle bliksems!! :xxbah:  You owes pick the nicest runs when I'm not around.  :pot: Looks like you purposely plan these covert oppses when we are not around! Will catch up with you Nemo! :patch: Nice run you guys had. Mooi pics. I must find that pole of jughead's and piss on it too :mwink:

Lekker manne Lekker!
Awesome photo's !  Lekka trip that :thumleft:

How's the knee Jughead?

Well what can I say accept for I had a great day, 600 k's, With great friends with whom I would like to ride again, soon.

At this time I ran out of battery life, there fore the last couple of pis are from the " non dog" Tersius Meyer.  

Skipper of the mother ship.

Sakkie said:
Lekker manne Lekker!
Awesome photo's !   Lekka trip that :thumleft:

How's the knee Jughead?

Fine now thanks.  We were on the concrete highway and passed a car going in the opposite direction.  As we passed, he threw up a rock a little bigger than a golfball that klapped me just below the kneecap.  ???