Miller Station

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Approaching Fullarton at full speed.

Attachments

• 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    76.6 KB
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    95.7 KB
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    94 KB
In conclusion I would like to thank everyone for a lekker ride and thank you all for contributing to a fabulous day.

Maaaan, it's nice to be a boy in Africa!!

Jughead there are a few of your photos that needed a bike in them.
Would win the monthly photo comp easily!!! Nice :thumleft:

Jughead as usual u make most other RR pics look kak but nonetheless looks like a really lekker ride.
Oh and Nemodakar, thought after a supper with you Jughead I would have been invited!!!

nemodakar said:
Tornado, I was under the impression you were breaking KTM rims trying to set new land speed records.
I humbly apologise.
I think that ride was probably a BMW gay get-together.......

I love that part of the Karoo. The bit South of Graaff-Reinet/Pearston. Fantastic pics. I need to get there before the heat starts up again.

:thumleft:

:biggrin:Thanks guys the ride was GREAT!! Die MANNE BAKGAT Weather OK?,but then who are fairwheather bikers?
The non dog now part of the pack!
How do I get a profile pic posted?

Boerha said:
:biggrin:Thanks guys the ride was GREAT!! Die MANNE BAKGAT Weather OK?,but then who are fairwheather bikers?
The non dog now part of the pack!
How do I get a profile pic posted?

Welcome Boerha.  Where the photos?  :biggrin:

Jughead , the last couple of pics I posted was Boerha's.

Damage to my bike is R265.00. The rest was just  rattled bolts at the nr plate bracket.

Boerha welcome to Wild Dog and thanks for leading us for the day and home safely,I think i now know what to expect from the dirt roads and my bike ;-).I got some ice cold rain from the Gamtoos all the way home .
Maar daai Mothership kan darem baie stof maak  >:D