Misty getting down and dirty...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice, and I've learned something new. Now I can take my filthy bikes to a car wash and let some oke clean them for 25 ront while sit in the shade with a beer. I seriously never knew that car washed would clean bikes.

Warren not sure if they all do but this one does and for R30 yes it's so worth it and they do a great job - and as you said the perk is you can enjoy a nice cold beer in the shade!  :thumleft:

Misty you do realize of course that I consider that cheating!! and extremely off sides!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

What was that BM ??  did I hear you offer to do it for me next time then ?!

You do a much better job I must admit!!  :biggrin:  ;)

Misty said:
What was that BM ??  did I hear you offer to do it for me next time then ?!

You do a much better job I must admit!!  :biggrin:  ;)

No but I will show you how!! and will also give you beer :biggrin:

No ?? :( hmm... but ok the beer sold the idea to me!! :biggrin:

Beemer man said:
Misty you do realize of course that I consider that cheating!! and extremely off sides!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Beemer man, if you are feeling left out i can always bring my bike around for you  ;D ;D

She is just a little dirty,next service is only a couple of months away, so it will be a while still until it gets clean.
BTW, all the new parts are still intact and working well  :thumleft:

Was a good days fun.

Beemer Man I long to see your bike with some mud on it.

Nice report Misty and Bmad - the "unknown" KTM dude was a laugh!! He trashed BMW's but actually knew a hell of a lot about them?!!!

Because secretly he wished he was riding a BM instead!! :biggrin:

Misty nice report girlâ?¦.. just one problem ::)

You did say you will show me your dirty sideâ?¦.. I will hold you to it  :mwink: 

So when we going there again then  :biggrin: :ricky:

Well done Misty and Co. lekker pics, looks like you guys are ready to ride in the Cape mud as well? ;D  :thumleft:

Jay said:
Misty nice report girl.. just one problem ::)

You did say you will show me your dirty side.. I will hold you to it  :mwink: 

So when we going there again then  :biggrin: :ricky:

I said that ??  ;) no probs this girl aint afraid - so hey when ever you decide to be in this side of the world again and up for the challenge I'll be there!!!  :biggrin:

:ricky:

keithk said:
Well done Misty and Co. lekker pics, looks like you guys are ready to ride in the Cape mud as well? ;D  :thumleft:

Anytime keithk!!  ;)

eSKaPe said:
Was a good days fun.

Beemer Man I long to see your bike with some mud on it.

Might be a long wait, dust Yeah! mud not in My lifetime!! :biggrin:

So is it the bling machine that doesn't like the mud, or is it you?!!!

BTW must arrange with you for removal of the catyalitic thing.