"My China"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got myself my 1st brand new bike and tomorrow we head out on its maiden(running in) voyage.🥰

Up and till last week I struggled to come up with a name for the newest member of the family 🤔🔅and then it suddenly came to me, "My China" as I am from the South and the bike is from China

In Fourways they always chirp "Howzit My Bru" but us from the South always "gooi" " Lekker, My China".

One exception is my good mate @McSack who always "tunes" this, even though he is from The Grove:LOL:

Anyway, @Exploratio kindly offered to have a tent set up for me @ the bash being held in Fouriesburg this weekend, so it is the perfect opportunity for me and my china;) to get to know each other better.

Packed and ready to go 1st thing tomorrow morning
View attachment 919196

Will update this thread on a regular basis and give you my opinion of the bike as I go along

Cheers vir eers
Just curious, what do they sell for?

Thank you all for the messages(y).

Just got back from the maiden "shakedown" ride on this bike and all I can say is "wow", what a nice bike.

Did a total of 740km over various terrain and chose the worst lines on the roads and jeep tracks and the bike soaked it up with ease

IMG_2055.jpeg

To summarise this bike so far, i think it suits all types of riders and is an ideal small adventure, touring bike.

Hey My China...

Ons weet hoe Jou bike lyk ..

Ons soek fotos van Bike and Ball at the party ....