My very first RR (4th and final part now posted)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChristoffGS

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Heidelberg, Riversdale, Ladysmith, Seweweekspoort, Floriskraal dam, Prince Albert, Die Hel, Oudtshoorn, De Rust, Uniondale, Avontuur, De Vlugt, Knysna, George, Oudtshoorn, Calitzdorp, Ladysmith, Riversdale and back to Heidelberg...  4 days, 7 bikes, +- 1200km...  :ricky:

DSC04823.jpg

Die Hel

Stay tuned, report coming soon...  :deal:

Looking at the bikes and kit, you guys travel quite light for 4 days. :pot:

ChristoffGS said:
Heidelberg, Riversdale, Ladysmith, Seweweekspoort, Floriskraal dam, Prince Albert, Die Hel, Oudtshoorn, De Rust, Uniondale, Avontuur, De Vlugt, Knysna, George, Oudtshoorn, Calitzdorp, Ladysmith, Riversdale and back to Heidelberg...  4 days, 7 bikes, +- 1200km...  :ricky:

DSC04823.jpg

Die Hel

Stay tuned, report coming soon...  :deal:

Dis die famous "helse draai" daai. Dit lyk interesant sover, maar waar is die pics?  :pot:

Die hele Heidelberg was daar lyk my. Laat kom asb die res!

First write the WHOLE  report and then post it ! There is very few things more frustrating to me than getting a taste of the RR and then having to wait !!! It's kinda like ... no wait that would be rude !! :mwink:

Just hold your horses gentlemen!  It will be here by tomorrow morning, I promise!  ;D

is that a honda crf 230? did it do all the way? did you trailer it on the tar sections? No KTM's....... ???

Those riders can not be wilddogs!!! Look how nicely they parked and how well behaved they are.  :pot:

Subscribe....  :deal:

Lekker report  :thumleft:

Just a question: did you take a backup vehicle for the Land Rover?  :pot: