This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 660 Z
Howzit.

40+ yo "married with children" XT660Z rider based in Western Cape here. Cape Town / Langebaan.

I met Crossed Up whilst getting my Bike serviced at Yamaha in Paarden Eiland - who told me about "The Quarry" and the reason for joining - I am keen to go. Anyone?

Realised my circle of friends are less adventurous and too... well lets just say like old bankers... or push bike riders.

I am looking to get into the Mistuni preferably overnighting. But need to practice in the sand. Should the need arise or someones planning something expeditionary - I have a support vehicle.

Seen some of the ride reports on the Cederberg, and will be shortly heading out that way to pit my lack of skills against the rocks.
My immediate ambitions are putting together a 6 day trail from CT to CT via Paternoster, Bushmans kloof, Biedouw, Kagga Kama, Sandiver,  Wuperthal, Grabouw and back to CT. but need to ride / research the Biedouw to Wuppertal bit.

Something about me?

Right now, within 3 hours I can be fully packed and either at CT international or heading up the N1 on the bike going overland to go up Kilimanjaro again.

Any questions?