Not On!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clockwork Orange

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I would like to state that this has been the most frustrating Monday on the forum in a looong time. Other than DD's report and the pathetic 1 photo report by Amaride there has been nothing else.

Wes and Millroy you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. It is 15h15 already and you have still not provided us with our daily fix of ride reports yet. Shamne on you.

:twisted: :twisted:

Agree! I logged on with great anticipation to use my new smiley, but no...there are just no reports. So, CO you get today's commendation for the best report.
grey%5E_%5Everdana%5E_%5E3%5E_%5E2%5E_%5EVery+nice+report%21%5E_%5E.gif

:lol: :lol:
SIES julle , moet nie my maaitjie kwaad maak nie anders moer hy weer sy bike om :shock: :twisted:

Was dit nie vir die gesukkel om my fotos te host nie sou ek al 'n report of twee geplak het!! Is daar 'n manier hoe jy jou fotos vinniger kan post of wat moet ek doen?
This comming weekend have the potensial of me posting a leka report, just tell me the easier way to post mi pics please??

I went to play at the back of Tygervalley (fun) and then on some quad bike track in Joostenbergvlakte (in sand).

Some misunderstanding between me, the front wheel and the wrong side of the quad track led to the linkage between the rear brakefluid reservoir and the master cylinder breaking...

Was it not for that you would have had the 1st chapter of our ride report already :( (Check my signature at the bottom)

It is fixed now, but tommorow I'm also going back to work :( :(

I have about 500 photos to wade through, but hopefully I'll get started later tonight ...

It is a feeble excuse, but it is better than 'the dog ate it' !

Wihan

tv.jpg

Never rode. :oops: :oops: :oops:
To busy organising stuff. :)
Bike still filthy from previous weekend! :lol: 8)

jislaaik you okes can winge when you want to:

https://www.wilddogtours.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6956

Butch said:
Dog ate my ride report :oops:

You lie, you bugger, you lie!!!!! :D :D :D

Moet nie skaam wees nie ons sal nie lag nie .......... :lol: :lol:

Sorry, kon myself nie keer nie :oops: .
Just remembered some of the phodies :D

Ama ride ride said:
Clockwork Orange said:
Ama ride ride said:
Clockwork Orange said:
.....and the pathetic 1 photo report by Amaride there has been nothing else.....

Hey mister....watch your language......wanna a strafdop? :D :D

Now were talking! :D

Fine I'll ask Trailraider and Spook to prepare it.... :twisted: :D :shock:

What about that bottle of red you refuse to open unless we are prepared to finish it in one sitting :D :D

Toothache is my excuse! Had me looking cross eyed. Sorted now and has posted. :wink:

Well, I went on an epic ride... from Geneva, through France, and accross the Pyrenees and back. 2300km or so in 4 days. And guess what? Yip, my camera battery dies.
notfair.gif
No pics, except for 2, and those turned out all shitty and out of focus.
headbutt.gif

Sorry boys. :(

hide.gif

That just sucks !

Like we were for an amazing holiday in the Cederberg in 93. Amazing views and all only to find out afterwards that the film in the camera didn't grab the advance gear...
:(

Kev said:
Well, I went on an epic ride... from Geneva, through France, and accross the Pyrenees and back. 2300km or so in 4 days. And guess what? Yip, my camera battery dies.
notfair.gif
No pics, except for 2, and those turned out all shitty and out of focus.
headbutt.gif

Sorry boys. :(

hide.gif

Well I'll be damned! We read report of Baviaans, passes and all SA roads, but almost never from you guys abroad.....how about some rides from France, UK, USA and Aussie?

Finally, when you do ride, no pics! NOT ON!

Uiltjie, spot on!!

X Banana Boy, Lootch, Maverick, Kev and all those that I have not mentioned here. Thats it!!! we are blocking you guys from ride reports until we get one from each of you guys :twisted: :twisted: