Ok, my apologies to all...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inprogress

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
Hi all. Heard you lot are a jolly and informed bunch from a biker who is selling his DR650 in Cape Town, oh how I would like to own his bike, wonder if its still available, not that I have the money.

So, I'm a 26 year old Industrial Engineering Technician, regrettably.  Do not send your son or daughter to study engineering when they like cars, rather Graphic Design.

In the words of the Rembrandt's, my jobs a joke, I'm broke, my love life's DOA! Who has a single daughter thats nice? :eek:

I own a Gomoto mo...motorcycle. Want a DR650, as you can deduce by now, but the 250 XC Djebel looks pretty nice, and as I read up recently, it has about 4kW's more than my other choice, also a thumper in some way, the CBX250 Twister.

Anyhow, heard that Bikegear is PE based, so I'll take a gander to see what is available, since I want to see what accessories are available easily and what my choice is, since in my world, I want to get some goodies along with the bony the day I get the bony. It makes sense to me :deal:.

Hope to get proper wheels soon and start the adventure!  :ricky:

Have a jolly day!