Our Sunday Ride through the Swartland (7th April 2013)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As promised...here are a few shots that my helmet camera got of the "recovery".

1. Hando asking me WTF??...How did that happen. :lol8: :lol8:
2 & 3. Andy arriving on the scene to find Hando, Gwild & CapeKLR assisting RSA_Maniac to get his bike out of the hole he landed up in. Gageteer getting the shots of the recovery :ricky:
4,5,6.  Assessing plan of action & with a little help from everyone & the "reverse gear" on the S10.....out she came. :thumleft: :thumleft:

Attachments

• Oooooops 01.jpg
    Oooooops 01.jpg
    132.1 KB
  • Oooooops 02.jpg
    Oooooops 02.jpg
    145.7 KB
  • Oooooops 03.jpg
    Oooooops 03.jpg
    155.4 KB
  • Oooooops 04.jpg
    Oooooops 04.jpg
    163.6 KB
  • Oooooops 05.jpg
    Oooooops 05.jpg
    167.3 KB
  • Oooooops 06.jpg
    Oooooops 06.jpg
    145.1 KB
A couple more shot showing the RSA_Maniac & his bike a lot happier being out of that hole. :lol8:

Love the shot of Gwild scratching his head in disbelief of HTF did this happen. :lol8: :lol8:

You can see the brake marks in 2 of the photos leading towards the hole. I can truly say that RSA_Maniac......IMHO you handled that situation like a TRUE Champion. Well done Buddy for saving that one :thumleft:

Attachments

• Oooooops 07.jpg
    Oooooops 07.jpg
    156.1 KB
  • Oooooops 08.jpg
    Oooooops 08.jpg
    152.1 KB
  • Oooooops 09.jpg
    Oooooops 09.jpg
    144.9 KB
  • Oooooops 10.jpg
    Oooooops 10.jpg
    177.9 KB
  • Oooooops 11.jpg
    Oooooops 11.jpg
    157 KB
  • Oooooops 12.jpg
    Oooooops 12.jpg
    117.3 KB
Gadgeteer said:
Nothing beats good helmet cam shots! Can't wait to see more from Bring It On...

Just need to make a bit of time to go through all the footage. Will keep posting as soon as I get some more nice shots. ;) :thumleft:

Bring It On said:
A couple of shots of the Spot we stopped @ along the route that Andy took us along, which came out @ this really cool cement low crossing. So nice to see some water flowing.

BTW Andy......that really was a Gr8 loop through that area. Even though it was a bit sandy in sections......it sure was Gr8 to ride & I most DEFINATLEY want to travel through there again. :thumleft: :thumleft: Thanks a lot for that. ;)

But that little bridge has been under water previously !

XT JOE said:
Nice ride, thanks for all the pics :thumleft:

Glad you enjoyed it....next time you must join us :ricky: ;D ;D

Latest posts