Parys Dome Noob Ride.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics, guys.  It's really nice when people take the trouble to take lots of pics.  Thanks

Ever tried taking pics of 34 bikes on the move... well, here goes...

Attachments

• _DSC4826.JPG
    _DSC4826.JPG
    230 KB
  • _DSC4822.JPG
    _DSC4822.JPG
    163.2 KB
  • _DSC4834.JPG
    _DSC4834.JPG
    215.1 KB
  • _DSC4830.JPG
    _DSC4830.JPG
    135.2 KB
  • _DSC4827.JPG
    _DSC4827.JPG
    267.6 KB
glad mark is getting the hang of his camera  :pot: because those useless pro photographers don't take any photographs  :peepwall:

Thank you Malibu and Great White for leading us thru and to everyone else mad enough to brave the cold and make the day fun.

Mal, Mark, Herman and all the other Dawgs, It was a great day out , a beeeeg thankyou! :thumleft:
To all the guys and gals out there that i met, hope to see you on a ride again.... JVR, thanks for the geselskap and hope you made it back to Potch ok!
The lowest temperature i recorded was -2C but it soon warmed up and it was around 14'C for most of the day, very pleasant  :biggrin:
Jeeze, must say some nice photies people, thanks for posting :thumleft:

Awesome pics and a fantastic day!
Thanks to all that helped with tips and ideas. Thanks to Malibu, Mark and the guy on the Husky for organising.

We were nice tired when we got home. My wife says to me this morning that it wasn't a nice day to go to work and we should go riding! HAHA!

Thanks again to everyone.

pirata said:
Thanks to all that helped with tips and ideas. Thanks to Malibu, Mark and the guy on the Husky for organising.

We were nice tired when we got home. My wife says to me this morning that it wasn't a nice day to go to work and we should go riding! HAHA!

Really!  She would rather go riding... ?  We'll, you did something very right then!  ;D

Malibu said:
pirata said:

Really!  She would rather go riding... ?  We'll, you did something very right then!  ;D

Or she doesn't like work that much? HAHA!
I think I was just fortunate to not have any incidents that ended on the deck!
But we loved it!
Thanks again!

A Big Thank You M&M for organising this ride and for all the riders and pillions. Awesome day. :thumleft:

Here are mine:

Attachments

• IMG_1601.jpg
    IMG_1601.jpg
    100.9 KB
  • IMG_1602.jpg
    IMG_1602.jpg
    77.3 KB
  • IMG_1603.jpg
    IMG_1603.jpg
    78.8 KB
  • IMG_1604.jpg
    IMG_1604.jpg
    71.9 KB
  • IMG_1606.jpg
    IMG_1606.jpg
    85.9 KB
  • IMG_1607.jpg
    IMG_1607.jpg
    80.1 KB
  • IMG_1608.jpg
    IMG_1608.jpg
    102.4 KB
Malibu said:
Great White said:
A Big Thank You M&M for organising this ride and for all the riders and pillions. Awesome day. :thumleft:

And a BIG thank you for leading the ride so I could help some of the riders... ;D
I think this little team was smoking hot when it came to overseeing the ride and the riders! It went soooo smoothly!

Latest posts