Parys Dome Noob Ride.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always so lekker to have you along Tweets - what fun that was! I've already forgotten the cold, and only recall how wonderfull the day was!! ....and that was superdave givving ME advice!

Thanks for the pic's Tweets -  :thumleft:
Looking forward to the next ride  :)

laurika said:
Always so lekker to have you along Tweets - what fun that was! I've already forgotten the cold, and only recall how wonderfull the day was!! ....and that was superdave givving ME advice!
OKaaaaay. It must have been good .

Just a little note.  When ever you get to ride when there is a DR750 or DR800 in the group. You must get behind one of these "big chaps" and savour the sounds coming from their pipes.  Awesome, to those who are mechanical minded and "Feel" engines! :thumleft: :biggrin: These are the biggest THUMPERS there are. (Generally) Enjoy

Thanks again to Wild@Heart for joining us. Great to hear that machine working  :thumleft:

Thanks for the pics Tweets and write up  :thumleft:

We are busy planning another ride for Augusts. Once we have the route all sorted we will post in the planning section.  ;D

True that THUMPER sounded sweeeeeeet. Reminded me of my youth when I had a XT500 with a Super Trap .... music to the ears and soul.

Tweets said:
Just a little note.  When ever you get to ride when there is a DR750 or DR800 in the group. You must get behind one of these "big chaps" and savour the sounds coming from their pipes.  Awesome, to those who are mechanical minded and "Feel" engines! :thumleft: :biggrin: These are the biggest THUMPERS there are. (Generally) Enjoy

Thanks again to Wild Hearted Son for joining us. Great to hear that machine working  :thumleft:

always a pleasure Tweets......just wish I could get out more
thx for the great pics

Malibu said:
Dave, it was an absolute pleasure having you along... you kept your cool and played along so nicely!  :) 

You are welcome on any ride we do! 

P.S. In summer we can find a lot more mud for you... ;D

Thanks for the invite.

As far as the mud goes - this is what keeps me looking so young and vivacious. :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

SuperDavexlv750r said:
laurika said:

Advice? ???

Be honest girl! :pot:
its true...you were giving me tips on how to get back on my bike..without falling over..... :imaposer: :imaposer: sheeze, park that plaasmeisie wrongly and at incorrect angles... and i just cant reach !!!!

SuperDavexlv750r said:
Short legs don't help much. :imaposer: :imaposer:
yes, well , thank you for that......i dont like you anymore.... :-[ its not me...its the bikes fault.... ::)

laurika said:
SuperDavexlv750r said:
yes, well , thank you for that......i dont like you anymore.... :-[ its not me...its the bikes fault.... ::)

Did I say short legs? ??? :peepwall:

I meant to say that the bike didn't have short legs so it majes you feel as if your legs are short so that makes it difficult if the legs are short. Not sure you understand me-cozIKsure as nuts don;thave a clue waht I am saying. :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

Listen Laurika - noone wouldhave been able to mount the bike parked on such a steep incline. Not even if they had legs twice the length of your perfectly mzzde legs.

:imaposer:
SuperDavexlv750r said:
laurika said:
SuperDavexlv750r said:

Did I say short legs? ??? :peepwall:

I meant to say that the bike didn't have short legs so it majes you feel as if your legs are short so that makes it difficult if the legs are short. Not sure you understand me-cozIKsure as nuts don;thave a clue waht I am saying. :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

Listen Laurika - noone wouldhave been able to mount the bike parked on such a steep incline. Not even if they had legs twice the length of your perfectly mzzde legs.
vinnige voetwerk Frikkie!!!

Latest posts