PE DOG DOES CPT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ek het nie geweet n KLE is so F#KKEN swaar nie.

Die KTM dinges het lig gevoel daarna. Ons het amper die KTM dinges halfpad verloor. Ek het my toon teen n klip gestamp en aan die bike gehang. Nie geweet die balancing point was so fyn nie :eek:

Shredder wou nog he ek moet onder keer, maar waddef#k ek gaan nie versuip onder n KTM dinges nie. :mwink:

My bike was al klaar ander kant. Shredder se probleem  :biggrin: Ek het nog nooit n ou so vinnig gesien vlot klim en KTM diges vashou nie.

Hy was seker maar nie lus vir terugstap slaapstad toe nie!

ek se julle ouens, dit sou nie dieselfde gewees het sonder daai river crossing nie!!!!...ek wag nou nog vir daai blerrie phodies!!! :mad:

Great ride report..... any objection if i steal your design of the [size=10pt]Pooratech top box, with long range tanks[/size]. Brilliant design for my KLR. I already have a similiar topbox, but have never thought of the long range tanks.

That looks like a wonderful river that you guys crossed. Would love to go see that part of the world.

cono said:
Great ride report..... any objection if i steal your design of the [size=10pt]Pooratech top box, with long range tanks[/size]. Brilliant design for my KLR. I already have a similiar topbox, but have never thought of the long range tanks.

That looks like a wonderful river that you guys crossed. Would love to go see that part of the world.

Hello Cono.

When you're done, please send me the pics. I am looking to upgrade to a KLR, so I will have to modify my carrier as well. I just don't know what this will do if you fall on it. Did not affect the handling at least.

I must admit that the bike was looking a bit top heavy.

I trust that you do not fill up both Jerry Cans with petrol, because that is a hellava lot of fuel ?

Maybe I watch to many movies, but what happens if someobne starts shooting at you and hits the Jerry can.
Stupid question.... I suppose you just go boom !!!!  :imaposer:

cono said:

I trust that you do not fill up both Jerry Cans with petrol, because that is a hellava lot of fuel ?

Maybe I watch to many movies, but what happens if someobne starts shooting at you and hits the Jerry can.

he wont even know it! ;D

cono said:

I am always armed. even out in the sticks. (Have you seen the movie deliverance! :eek7:) I will be the one doing the shooting :biggrin:

The extra fuel only weighs an extr 10kilos, maybe 12 if you include the wieght of the cans. Still a lot lighter than a pillion. My only concern was wiping out on the tarmac, and dragging those jerrycans in a cloud of sparks. I think my next design would be with protection!

The extra fuel only weighs an extr 10kilos, maybe 12 if you include the wieght of the cans. Still a lot lighter than a pillion. My only concern was wiping out on the tarmac, and dragging those jerrycans in a cloud of sparks. I think my next design would be with protection!
[/quote]

What ? You gonna fit condoms too??

No man don't be stupid! The sparks will make holes in them, and then they will leak :imaposer: