PE to Kei and back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:imaposer: :imaposer:

that's classic! You mean no discount?? Eish! :biggrin:

Nice RR :)

Attachments

• Pic34.jpg
    Pic34.jpg
    46.4 KB
nice on captain! :thumleft:

wanneer trade riaan daai tarmac toy in vir gravel travler MACHIIIIINE! :biggrin:

Shredder said:
nice on captain! :thumleft:

wanneer trade riaan daai tarmac toy in vir gravel travler MACHIIIIINE! :biggrin:

Hy is huidiglik for sale op Gumtree

drz400 - niiiice. i dibs the first ride!

selling your gs?  well, you'll sell her in better condition than you got her, so will sell easily.  what you thinking of getting?

Lissen you 3 plebs!

THe correct name for that Hallowed piece of Pass is, in fact, and purely for the edification of the lower classes amongst us... Woest Hill.

Please afford it the respect it deserves.   :dousing:

(The Farm where my wife grew up, was sold 2or3 years back, and is on the Southwell side of the river... I have ridden that road on a bicycles, bikes, bakkies since 1973...  :( )

GreenMambaBirthDate said:

selling your gs?  well, you'll sell her in better condition than you got her, so will sell easily.  what you thinking of getting?

A KLR.... ;D

Carnivore said:
Lissen you 3 plebs!

THe correct name for that Hallowed piece of Pass is, in fact, and purely for the edification of the lower classes amongst us... Woest Hill.

Please afford it the respect it deserves.   :dousing:

(The Farm where my wife grew up, was sold 2or3 years back, and is on the Southwell side of the river... I have ridden that road on a bicycles, bikes, bakkies since 1973...  :( )

sorrie baas  :biggrin:

Carnivore said:
Lissen you 3 plebs!

Please afford it the respect it deserves.  :dousing:

(The Farm where my wife grew up, was sold 2or3 years back, and is on the Southwell side of the river... I have ridden that road on a bicycles, bikes, bakkies since 1973...  :( )

Sorry Woest hill it is ;D

Captain Slow said:

A KLR.... ;D

a WHAAAAT, hehehe.  a sensation i tell you!  ;D

this site is going to have to buy more bandwidth, i sense another klr modding thread looming!    8)

Captain Slow said:

A KLR.... ;D

a WHAAAAT, hehehe.  a sensation i tell you!  ;D

this site is going to have to buy more bandwidth, i sense another klr modding thread looming!    8)

We'll see ;D

Captain Slow said:

A KLR.... ;D

Nou dink ons weer met die groot kop  O0

Latest posts