• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PGO G-MAX 125 scooter for sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoetbul

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Many of you will remember this scooter being advertised here by Jakkels which I bought from his dad a month or 2 ago.
It's a 2007 model with +/- 8400km on the clock.
I am putting it back up for sale due to my new job and not going to be using it anymore.
I have done about 300km since I bought it and did the 8000km service. Everything on the scooter is exactly the same as when I bought it. Paperwork in order and it's on my name.
For those of you who don't know it's a Kawasaki product so no a cheap Chinese product. Parts and other stuff feely available through Kawasaki.
Tires is fine and you will not spend anything on this scoot, it's get on and go.
Vis Arend also wanted it when I bought it from Jakkels so I will give him 1st option on it.
I don't want to make money out of this sale, I just want to break even with my input cost on it.
R11 000.00 and I have a lift for it up to Gauteng over the weekend with Cocky if the buyer is willing to assist with petrol.
PGO125GMax2_zps0a285759.jpg

PGO125GMax4_zps39fd5cbd.jpg

PGO125GMax1_zpsf0faa44d.jpg

PGO125GMax_zps12012da1.jpg