Quick Drakensberg outride.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really fantastic photos, of which the quality is something that one very so often encounter on WD. :thumleft:

What I have however, never seen before, is a biker traveling with a printer.  :eek: :laughing4:

Btw the Kestell church is sure one of the most beautiful sandstone ones in our country.
Thanks for sharing.

DirtRebell said:
Really fantastic photos, of which the quality is something that one very so often encounter on WD. :thumleft:

What I have however, never seen before, is a biker traveling with a printer.  :eek: :laughing4:

Btw the Kestell church is sure one of the most beautiful sandstone ones in our country.
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks DirtRebell,

I think, part of traveling with a printer is to serve as a 'thank you' to the people I photograph. I had a Polaroid GL10 which was small and compact, delivering a 3x4 print. Because it was battery powered I could print it there and then. That printer, however was stolen along with my camera. I was looking for something portable and came acorss Canon's Selphy range of printers. Very small, and delivering outstanding, albeit expensive, 6x4 prints. I always carry that on trips. The only downside is it needs power. You can get a battery adaptor, but that costs even more than the printer.

product_8689_canon_selphy_cp_810_photo_printer_d.jpg

Strompie I think your idea is fantastic.
I have seen before what joy a photo brings to the kids by just showing it to them on a camera's screen.
Food merely fills a tummy but real joy offers so much more.

Really a good idea to have this when traveling rural areas.

Dorsland said:
Awesome quality pix.  Using a polarizing filter perhaps?  I'd be interested to know how you get them that vivid. 

Have a look at the following website - Ken discusses camera settings in there somewhere that achieve the same kind of saturated look as is achieved here using polarizing filter and tweaking. Amazing website!
https://www.kenrockwell.com/