Rain in the Richtersveld Two.0 - Desolation & Dunes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the top of the pass we headed north is search of the old 4x4 track near Buffelsrivier.

IMG-20240826-WA0107.jpg

IMG-20240826-WA0109.jpg

While i was forced to parade the travesty of justice that had been inflicted on me the night before.

1727797834060.jpeg

Ironically, my family were all in favour of this demeaning turn of events. They said the pink panties made it easier to spot me amongst the rest of the rabble. I elected to keep this sentiment to myself.

Just before dropping down towards the Buffelsrivier we stumbled on a huge granite boulder. For once, there was unanimous agreement to join Craig in his never ending quest for rocks to climb. Approaching it from its top swayed matters in this direction. However, once there it took all we could muster to dissuade Craig from shooting off down it, to get back up in the proper manner.

1727799711209.jpeg

20240826_DJI_0373 sml.jpg

20240826_DJI_0370 sml.jpg

Last edited:
While i was forced to parade the travesty of justice that had been inflicted on me the night before.

View attachment 917935

Ironically, my family were all in favour of this demeaning turn of events. They said the pink panties made it easier to spot me amongst the rest of the rabble. I elected to keep this sentiment to myself.
We all got a turn Boris....😂