Ride Report of a 10 year marriage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Veldbrand.... :thumleft:

Looked like a good weekend away and the best way to spend it.....riding  ;D

Dodo said:
Then we all witnessed the 8th wonder of the world..... HSK doing the dishes !!!!!!!!!!!! >:D >:D >:D >:D
:laughing4:

Lekker Douw en geluk Velties  :thumleft:

Thanx Veldtie en Veldblommie for a great weekend. Met some interesting people over the weekend. I even introduced the boys to Uncle Jack on Saturday morning, although he wasn't saying much....

We had a somewhat challenging return trip though. Took the kids to go crawl through the Sudwala caves and play with some dinosaurs after that. When we left, I decided not to go straight to the nearest tar road and turned right onto the dirt towards Lydenburg instead. After a short while I realized my mistake (Parratjie is NOT made for this shit) but still kept going. he inevitable happened, I hit the sump plug on a rock and ripped a moerse hole in the sump, dropping all the oil right there....

Some calls were made and CageGirl came to the rescue with some contacts in the area.I phone Gustav, the fixit man at the caves and he brought some oil, Pratley Steel and thinners. Luckily there was some beers left to fend off the worst of the heat while we glued the offending piece of sump back.

We only got home way past 11....

Some pics

Attachments

• Meeting uncle Jack.jpg
    Meeting uncle Jack.jpg
    48.6 KB
  • Who needs a 4x4.jpg
    Who needs a 4x4.jpg
    42.2 KB
  • That is part of the sump.jpg
    That is part of the sump.jpg
    59.3 KB
  • This too.jpg
    This too.jpg
    63.3 KB
Dodo said:
Then we all witnessed the 8th wonder of the world..... HSK doing the dishes !!!!!!!!!!!! >:D >:D >:D >:D
Het daai man SNEEU op sy bene? :peepwall: :peepwall: :biggrin:

Stoetbul said:
Dodo said:
Het daai man SNEEU op sy bene? :peepwall: :peepwall: :biggrin:

Nee, gips jou dwis  ;D

Moerse dankie vir n lekker naweek, was absoluut great mense en n lekker ride.  Jammer oor die modder stoeiery 500m voor die einde maar gelukkig het niemand te seer gekry nie.  Strongs with the leg Michelle :thumleft:

Congrats Veltie's, now for the other half of the "marathon"  :biggrin:

Good to see you all had a good family outing.  :thumleft: :thumleft:

Looks like it was good fun , nice RR and congrats nou vir die volgende Klein Bietjie wat oor bly :imaposer: :imaposer:

Great RR, thanks Dodo.

I just love that road from Sudwala up to Lydenburg.

BlueBull2007 said:
I just love that road from Sudwala up to Lydenburg.

Ja, it must be lekker on a bike, in a Multipla it's KAK!

Baie geluk Veldtie!!

Fanks vir die RR Douw.  :thumleft: