Right Around Africa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nigeria to Ivory Coast

Attachments

• Nigeria to Ivory Coast.kmz
    274.1 KB
Mali & Senegal

Attachments

• Mali to Senegal.kmz
    217.9 KB
Mauritania & Morocco

Attachments

• Mauritania and Morocco.kmz
    378.2 KB
Hou aan stuur die files,,,,en veilige reistog vir jou  :thumleft: go girl

Patrol said:
Hou aan stuur die files,,,,en veilige reistog vir jou  :thumleft: go girl

Dankie.  :ricky:

Ek hoop net die files werk reg...  :patch:

Robski said:
Let us know if you do a talk in CT. When are you off again?

A talk in CT is definitely in the pipeline, so will let you guys know!  :thumleft:
I'm off on the 21st of April.  :ricky:

jorust said:
Robski said:

A talk in CT is definitely in the pipeline, so will let you guys know!  :thumleft:
I'm off on the 21st of April.   :ricky:

Cool.
Where is Morocco did you end your trip?

Robski said:
jorust said:
Robski said:

Cool.

I ended in Rabat.

jorust said:
Robski said:
jorust said:
Robski said:

Cool.

I ended in Rabat.

Who is looking after the Dakkie ? Hope it is in safe hands

1ougat said:
jorust said:
Robski said:
jorust said:
Robski said:

Cool.

I ended in Rabat.

Who is looking after the Dakkie ? Hope it is in safe hands

That, I am afraid is a bit of a mess at the moment. This is an issue I have been fighting for the last week. To be honest...I don't know where my bike and all my gear is.
There's not much I can say about it at the moment other than I'm trying to sort it out...

jorust said:
Robski said:
jorust said:
Robski said:

Cool.

I ended in Rabat.

Have a couple contacts in Casablanca from when I passed through there on my trip.
Very nice guys who helped me a lot! If you need help over there they I am sure will be more than willing to help out.

Robski said:
jorust said:
Robski said:
jorust said:
Robski said:

Cool.

I ended in Rabat.

Have a couple contacts in Casablanca from when I passed through there on my trip.
Very nice guys who helped me a lot! If you need help over there they I am sure will be more than willing to help out.

Thanks Rob, will let you know.
I've contacted a friend from BMW in Casa. Problem is the 'friends' that have all my gear are not replying to messages or taking phone calls. So I don't even know whether they still have my bike and kit.
Trying to think of a solution...

Cool well Let me know if you want my friends to call them for you. You can pm me your "friends" number if you would like.
I know what its like going through stuff like that.

The one owns the Ducati/MV Agusta Dealership there and the other is a bike nut who has visited me down in CT since I met them in Casa.

Robski said:
Cool well Let me know if you want my friends to call them for you. You can pm me your "friends" number if you would like.

The one owns the Ducati/MV Agusta Dealership there and the other is a bike nut who has visited me down in CT since I met them in Casa.

Are those the guys from 'speed machine'?

jorust said:
Robski said:

Ya, Danny from Speed Machine. Did you meet them?

Robski said:
jorust said:
Robski said:

Yeh, I did. I spoke to them first about the issue. Problem is they can't keep my bike at the moment because they are building a new warehouse. He said that they could keep my stuff for me from end Feb. Which I don't think is such an issue, finding a place to store it is the least of my problems. First I need to get it back from said 'friends'.

jorust said:
Robski said:
jorust said:
Robski said:

Yeh, I did. I spoke to them first about the issue. Problem is they can't keep my bike at the moment because they are building a new warehouse. He said that they could keep my stuff for me from end Feb. Which I don't think is such an issue, finding a place to store it is the least of my problems. First I need to get it back from said 'friends'.

Cool, well I am sure Danny's friend Erick could keep it for you at his place or work. But I guess the problem is getting it from the silent friends to Casa. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help, in the mean time will ask Erick if he doesn't mind helping. Would you not like one of them to call your friends?

We've managed to establish where my bike and gear's being kept. I'll breathe easy once it's been moved to a more reliable and safe location. Hopefully within the next week.
Thank you Rob (Robski) for also roping in help!

jorust said:
We've managed to establish where my bike and gear's being kept. I'll breathe easy once it's been moved to a more reliable and safe location. Hopefully within the next week.
Thank you Rob (Robski) for also roping in help!

Pleasure  :)

Latest posts