Right Around Africa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOOOMS said:
Sub:
OK, ek het nou 2 volle aande hier gisit op die punt van my stoel en lees.....repek !!!

As die tyd nader kom kan ons 'n lekker groep bymekaar kry en jou huisto ry ? Hoe klink dit?

Dankie!  :thumleft:
Ek sal baie daarvan hou en dit beslis waardeer.  :3some:

Dogboxelectric said:
Kom nou antie ons raak rusteloos.

Hehe...djy verstaan nie! Ek's soos 'n hond aan 'n leash met 'n stuk steak wat net so voor my neus hang en ek kan dit net nie bykom nie!!  :lol8:

jorust said:
OOOOMS said:
Sub:
OK, ek het nou 2 volle aande hier gisit op die punt van my stoel en lees.....repek !!!

As die tyd nader kom kan ons 'n lekker groep bymekaar kry en jou huisto ry ? Hoe klink dit?

Dankie!  :thumleft:
Ek sal baie daarvan hou en dit beslis waardeer.  :3some:
Dalk sal dit lekker weekend outing wees van dalk Middelburg of selfs Nelspruit, sal nader aan die tyd bespreek en reel!

jorust said:
Updated Video:

[flash=480,385]https://www.youtube.com/v/znxXrxoupE4[/flash]

What an AWESOME video :thumleft: :thumleft:

You will again have us all riverted to our seats with all the Updates, once you get statred on "Part 2" of this EPIC Journey :thumleft:

Ja kom nou antie, jy is weer hopeloos te suinig..... :peepwall: .......... Roer jou gaai mej en ry daai bike!!

TVB said:
Ja kom nou antie, jy is weer hopeloos te suinig..... :peepwall: .......... Roer jou gaai mej en ry daai bike!!

Haai nee meneer! Dis veels te vroeg so in die nuwe jaar om my alweer suinig te wil begin noem!!!!  :p

Bring It On said:
jorust said:
Updated Video:

[flash=480,385]https://www.youtube.com/v/znxXrxoupE4[/flash]

What an AWESOME video :thumleft: :thumleft:

You will again have us all riverted to our seats with all the Updates, once you get statred on "Part 2" of this EPIC Journey :thumleft:

Thank you Shaun! Can't wait to share my experiences with you all again! It's going to be fun!  :ricky: :thumleft:

Keep it rolling Jo, the video is great. :thumleft: Will def like to join you on your last section.

jorust said:
Ons kyk na so einde Julie vir Komatipoort op die stadium.....  :ricky:  :thumleft:

Mooch said:
Keep it rolling Jo, the video is great. :thumleft: Will def like to join you on your last section.

Sure there will be lot's that will join in! Will be great end to the trip  :thumleft:

Launch date set: 21/ 22 April
Hoping to do a 'test ride' next month with some Joburg dogs to see whether I'm ready to ride again. Depending on what the physio and xrays say.  :thumleft:  :ricky:

jorust said:
Hoping to do a 'test ride' next month with some Joburg dogs to see whether I'm ready to ride again. Depending on what the physio and xrays say.  :thumleft:  :ricky:

Jo....with that launch date.....you will have to realy "twist that throttle" in order for you to join us for the Namiba Bash on the 26/27 April >:D :lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

Bring It On said:
jorust said:

Jo....with that launch date.....you will have to realy "twist that throttle" in order for you to join us for the Namiba Bash on the 26/27 April >:D :lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

LoL. If I made it back in time I'd be breaking more than one record!  :ricky:
I'm afraid I'll have to make the next one.  :thumleft:

jorust said:
Bring It On said:
jorust said:

LoL. If I made it back in time I'd be breaking more than one record!  :ricky:
I'm afraid I'll have to make the next one.  :thumleft:

I Just couldn't resist that one Jo ;) :imaposer: :imaposer: ;D

So....it took me having to ride all the way to the other side of the continent, then coming back and spending a few hours with a fellow dog (both of us with our sore legs) to finally learn how to use my GPS... PROPERLY!!!  :peepwall:

I now actually consider it a miracle that I managed to find my way all the way to Morocco and not somehow ending up in some godforsaken place like Beirut instead! Hehe  :patch:

Jokes aside though, I'm a fairly good navigator, but it irked me that I didn't know how to use my GPS to it's full capability. Now, thanks to Tony (Moondog), I'll be able to share more detail with you guys on my routes. I'll map out my upcoming route and share it with you all, for those interested.  :thumleft:

Thank you Tony!!!  :3some:

jorust said:
So....it took me having to ride all the way to the other side of the continent, then coming back and spending a few hours with a fellow dog (both of us with our sore legs) to finally learn how to use my GPS... PROPERLY!!!  :peepwall:

I now actually consider it a miracle that I managed to find my way all the way to Morocco and not somehow ending up in some godforsaken place like Beirut instead! Hehe  :patch:

Jokes aside though, I'm a fairly good navigator, but it irked me that I didn't know how to use my GPS to it's full capability. Now, thanks to Tony (Moondog), I'll be able to share more detail with you guys on my routes. I'll map out my upcoming route and share it with you all, for those interested.  :thumleft:

That will be Gr8 Jo, if you could do that. It'll be nice to be able to follow your progress & planned routes. :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

jorust said:

Good !! Now you guys can teach me!!

Please note:

As of next month I am scheduling talks all over the country to raise the remaining funding needed to complete my trip around Africa.  :ricky:

WD talks are freeeeee, on the basis that anyone who wishes to contribute can do so. Or introduce me to potential sponsors I can hound.

Sooooo....if you'd like me to give a talk in your area, get a group of dogs together and drop me a message!  :thumleft:

Latest posts