ROAD TRIP ( WANT TO TAG ALONG? )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
I am again planning a trip , not that there is much to plan , but  then thought why not see who would like to tag along ?
PLAN
There is a possible long weekend ( need to take a days leave on the monday )  20 -024 September . I am keen for a nice long ride and want to go down to Ramsgate again , have not been this year , and that is if the prov borders are open , But this seems to be not a problem as many people go cross border as they please .
Idea is the depart on friday afternoon , ride down to Pyramids motel on Van Reenens pass , pitstop , then a early departure to Nottingham road for breakfast at the BLUE BERRY CAFE , after breakfast we ride the old road to Howick , turn of and head up to Bulwer , then on to Ixopo , Harding , down the N2 to Port Shepstone , take a back road detour and spill out in Ramsgate
Accommodation will be arranged , cost at  approx R500.00 per night per room ( 2 persons ) no meal plan .
Sunday breakfast rune down to Port ST Johns , monday on the beach , Tuesday  highway ride home , with stops along the way .
This is just a basic idea, ide down as a group , once there you can do your own thing , do not have to join any activity if not keen , There is a facility to have a nice braai , but many restaurants also available . Hope we can get some beers .
there is space for 8 couples , more if you share with a buddy . 2 spots have been optioned so far , leaves 6 .
If keen add your name , would like to fill the spots asap in order to procure the bookings , would like to book out the hotel for us  as a group . payments made to me to sercure  your booking . no late bookings , and once booked you going .