• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SALE WITHDRAWN: Honda XR400R (2004)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zacapa

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650L
I'm consolidating bikes and selling my XR400R and XRV Africa Twin so that I can afford a new toy.

2004 XR400R in overall great condition with the usual scuff marks for a bike of its type. I bought the bike from IanB on the forum here and put on about 5000km in the last 2 years.
Mileage 8500km on current speedo and 12500km on original speedo Total 21000km

Extras:
Yoshimura slip-on
Gordon's mod, jetted and de-restricted.
Aluminium luggage rack
15 L long range tank (currently small OEM tank fitted)
Hyde bash plate
proper hand guards
headlight protector
Renthal bars

The bike runs extremely well for a 400R. Uses some oil (seemingly all XR's do) I check and top up after every ride.Comes with owners manual and key for steering lock.
R 25 000 firm asking price.

EDIT: The blob of Pratleys on the left engine casing will be professionally welded tomorrow. I hope it looks good and ads to the character. Will update pics when I get it back. Bike will leave my hands newly licenced
on the road with fresh oil and filters. Valve check was done last weekend and all valve clearances found to be in specification. New owner will have to do roadworthy and re-fit indicators and arrange for transport.
If you are local pop into my place in Crestview, KZN to view.

Attachments

• xr2.JPG
    xr2.JPG
    207 KB · Views: 625
  • xr1.JPG
    xr1.JPG
    274.4 KB · Views: 625