Seweweekskloof, Bosluiskloof circle route

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Oppad

For those of you who haven't done it, just go and do it: Discovered a wonderful circle ride (almost, as you have to go up and down the same road in Bosluiskloof) around die Klein Swartberge. Departing and returning tot Ladismith it's about 230km's.

More pics, video clips and gps info at:

https://www.oppad.co.za/joernaal/sep06/bl130906.htm

Here is the view from the top op Bosluiskloof going down to Gamkapoort dam:

great report! are you actually telling the truth about the 2 blondes :D

Nice riding area there. saw many kudu on the way into gamkapoortdam when i went there. Lots of bobbejaannner and sulke goed. there werent just gs riders though, there were other makes too :twisted:

we camped over at the gamkapoort dam, and left the next day. 7weekspoort and all that is just breathtaking. the group had to wait for me, i dawdled through so slowly. just awesome

19601452-M.jpg

19601473-M.jpg

19601474-M.jpg

19601507-M.jpg

19601451-M.jpg

recognise this Jan?

19601554-M.jpg

19601542-M.jpg

28991381-M.jpg

this is the one

19601493-M.jpg

wino said:
great report! are you actually telling the truth about the 2 blondes :D

Honest, I promise. I should have taken a pic of the two, but taking my age (ancient) into account it would have been a bit paedophilic. Actually I was too shocked.

Oppad said:
Here is the view from the top op Bosluiskloof going down to Gamkapoort dam:

Now THAT is a PICTURE!

Nice report there, been wanting to go there myself for some time - last did the seweweeks upto the "y" Laingsburg - Bosluiskloof - Seweweeks Ladismith junction, then turned round to do seweweeks again to Ladysmith as it was late afternoon and wanted to sleep over in Robertson.
Now I know what to expect :D

Stunning area to ride, thanks for the report and pics. One more ride to add to the growing list. :)

Latest posts