Short-cut Cut Short - The Long Version of a Not So Long Story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very very cool read! Everyone loves a jolly good story, and that's just what you produced.  :thumleft:

What a doos that guy with the needle  :imaposer:

Nice read thanks glad you ok any accident you can still walk away from or write about afterwards was a good one  ;)

Good read, Rokie! Glad you almost back to normal.  Good luck with fixing the Dakkie, she looks pretty hurt.

thanks all for the comments and well wishes!  :3some:

i'm also very relieved that i was hardly injured and back up & riding again!!
ps: i've found that video clip of the trailer of the film i referred to, so i'll try to post it soon (no can do from work computer)

Herman, Baie cool geskryf! Een van die coolest dele is waar jou vrou vir jou die dirtbike mag. gebring het, dit wys nogal karakter... Ek kan so identifiseer met al jou "emotional thoughts" dit gebeur met my al het Ek nie geval nie... Ek haat die samelewing se invloed op my def. van risiko. En daai konstante stryd van is bike ry die moeite werd, anyway dis altyd n lang debat maar op een of ander manier wen die bike altyd.

Groete

F.

Uitstekend gesryf... het hard-op gegiggel  :imaposer: in die kantoor,so ander non DS riders het die storie ook geniet...  ;)

Bly jy is okey Rokie...!!  :ricky:

I sent the link to this story to the people who helped me that day and got this cool email back:
"Dear Herman
This made for some or should I say lots of very interesting reading and is a sharp reminder of the events of that day. I have gotten good mileage out of our experience with you beside the road that day and our side of the story has been recounted many times.

Thank you for sharing this.

You have a rich way with words and I look forward to sharing your side of the story with my wife Celina and Juniors No 1 and No 2. They are my sons Lance and Andrew respectively and you describe their own idiosyncrasy’s perfectly.

Junior No 1’s friend was Sebastian and his parents, our hosts at Vermaaklikheid, were Rob and Michelle Hill. I see that you have copied her in on your e mail. They too will enjoy sharing your recollections.

I wanted to add this to the site that you linked me to but it seems you have to be a member etc. Maybe you can copy this onto it since you clearly have the inside track on this one.

Thanks for the good read and I trust that you are by now well recovered.

Yours sincerely

Charl Steytler

aka at your suggestion as  The Samaritan  :)"

Sorry om te hoor van jou val - jy het 'n manier met woorde!!!!!