Skootaboys(and Girls) - ride Sunday 31 January

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Ganjora

nice ride boys and girls.

some pics:

Pete's mate,  and our back up vehicle

227.jpg

at the meeting point

229.jpg

Li's front flat about 1km into the ride

239.jpg

group photo

238.jpg

drifting into the drift inn

241.jpg

brekkie

243.jpg

see P,  told you i've got a beer tree...

DSCN0154.jpg

the above courtesy of Pistol.  got some more photo's - busy uploading

Man ill give eneyting to have a tree that grows cans of bear :eek:ccasion14:

Thanks guys I had a lekker time, next time I'll have one more beer. Oh and thanks for the breakfast Pistol.

Ganjora, I enjoyed our TLGPs. Think I'm going to mod my airbox, re-jet the carb and fit different rollers soon  :biggrin:

LeonDude said:
Nice one. I was wondering how Jules was going to get than Ten run in.  :thumleft:

Yip Nice and Slow.  Was good fun being the SlipStream device to assist in the TLGP's

And Boy do I like the Tenere!!!!!

The Drift Inn.....Aaahhh

Having spent my high school days at Krugersdorp High 1980-84 (with Pistol) I had my very first bar experience at The Drift. Unfortunately most of the memories leave me with shivers as I have left pieces of my scull on the bar counter, my blood on the walls, and my ego on the way out as I hightailed it 'outofthere' on the odd occasion.

Food was crap so don't know what you were doing there for breakies. Probably saw the same barflies sitting on the same chairs as I did way back in 1984.

Hey Eggs, nothing has changed with regards the decor etc, but the food is very basic, and not bad at all - they even do a carvery now on Sunday afternoons with live music, but have never stayed that late :mwink: Same old ballies still sitting in the same seats :thumleft: