Speedcops are targetting bikers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oom Foe-rie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
Today I experience it by myself. While riding with my friends on their road bikes from Gordons Bay to Rooi Els we were stopped in a road block by f...ing traffic officers. They only look at my number plate and ask one of my friends to show his license and fined the other one for not having his license displayed on his bike. There were about five or six "officers" on duty. Then five Chinese scooters passed and three of them did not even have numberplates on..... and what happened to them ......... nothing . ....... they were not even stopped. And then two of the local transporters with people from the disadvanced community passed without numberplates in the front or the back........ and what happened to them ......... BLOU SWEET FOKKOL.  Therefore I am saying....... f..k the speedcops....they are only targetting bikers and the rest of the road users can do what they want to do.  :mad: :mad: Die Oom se moer is suur  :mad: :mad: