Springbok Rally-SC/WC guys and galzs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhino_Horn

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
Firs I must say that the company we had at the Springbok could not have been better!
Also I must add that I did not take any photos. These that I do have I got from the other Dogs.

I have to thank the guys of Balekatours for keeping a nice camping site for the dogs.
After waiting for everyone to settle in the festivities started with me and Dirtcopper talking a lot o shirt and drinking until 3 the following mornig....... In the drinking process me an DC became Mechanics and wanted to fix/sync/adjust the float level of a ZX6 Kawa.......... Luckily for the guy with the ZX6 it just stayed at talking and reving......

As we realized it was almost morning we went to sleep. At 6 o'clock the music started to play and that was so much for trying to get some quality sleep in.
The Capetown guys wanted to go for a ride and I suggested to them lets do something different to what most of the other riders will be doing(Either Swartberg or The Hell). So I took them to the" Rus en Vrede" waterfall which is near the Koos Raubenheimer Dam. Carried on with the road ending up in De Rust where we had a very nice Breakfast.
After a nice Breakfast we carried on to Meirings Poort for the 2nd Waterfall.
As we went back to Oudtshoorn some old Okes was in the mood for some nice beers to cool the soul...... I was thinking of a nice place......... Then it hit me, what better place to go to than Buffelsdrift. We took the Vergelegen road back from De Rust and had a few cold one's with a spectacular wildlife view of Hippo's, Elephants and massive Carp in the dam.

After such a long night/day out riding and having fun we had a nice braai, with once again nice company.
I went to bed early but I must say I was tempted to join the guys after hearing how they wanted to take the Bakie's canopy off because it is easier to make fire on the bakkie, because the wood is already their. lol
Only thing that sucked the weekend was our Alcoholic drinks that were stolen......lol 
In one of the pics their are some supper cool Wilddog cookies my Girlfriend made for all the dogs at camp. 

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    71.7 KB
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    41.8 KB
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    66.7 KB
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    55.6 KB
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    48.1 KB
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    40.7 KB
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    57.7 KB
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    52.3 KB
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    41.2 KB
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    53.2 KB
Some more foties...

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    54.2 KB
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    43.3 KB
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    36.7 KB
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    37.2 KB
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    31.5 KB
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    51.6 KB
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    51.9 KB
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    60.4 KB
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    55 KB
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    57.9 KB
O yes and our WD female Representative came second at the Springbok... he he

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    44.8 KB
  • IMG-20110923-00289.jpg
    IMG-20110923-00289.jpg
    30.3 KB
  • IMG00166-20110923-2045.jpg
    IMG00166-20110923-2045.jpg
    27.1 KB
  • IMG-20110924-00299.jpg
    IMG-20110924-00299.jpg
    52.6 KB
All I can say is that a great rally is made by great people, thanks everyone for the company and especially to Rayno and Mariska for all the effort they put in. :notworthy:

Alexxxxxxx said:
All I can say is that a great rally is made by great people, thanks everyone for the company and especially to Rayno and Mariska for all the effort they put in. :notworthy:

+1000  Haven't been to a rally for a long time but this one I thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks to everybody and again a special DANKIE vir Horinkie en Mariska for their time and effort. :thumleft:

Kort en kragtig :thumleft: :thumleft: Dankie weereens dit was moer lekker :3some: :ricky:

Hier is so paar foties ;D

Attachments

• Springbok rally 2011 101.jpg
    Springbok rally 2011 101.jpg
    65.5 KB
  • Springbok rally 2011 150.jpg
    Springbok rally 2011 150.jpg
    64.1 KB
  • Springbok rally 2011 152.jpg
    Springbok rally 2011 152.jpg
    55.7 KB
  • Springbok rally 2011 035.jpg
    Springbok rally 2011 035.jpg
    54.3 KB
  • Springbok rally 2011 161.jpg
    Springbok rally 2011 161.jpg
    47.1 KB
Nice DC now I have a pic with me on actual gravel road :imaposer:.....

Hier is nog twee :ricky: :laughing4:

Attachments

• Springbok rally 2011 159.jpg
    Springbok rally 2011 159.jpg
    38.5 KB
  • Springbok rally 2011 160.jpg
    Springbok rally 2011 160.jpg
    40.6 KB
Naais. Vuil Poeliesman was Mcnasty toe oop in die middag. Hoe laat het jy by die huis gekom na Mcnasty?  :peepwall: :peepwall:

Oom Pad said:
Naais. Vuil Poeliesman was Mcnasty toe oop in die middag. Hoe laat het jy by die huis gekom na Mcnasty?  :peepwall: :peepwall:
:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

Oom Pad said:
Naais. Vuil Poeliesman was Mcnasty toe oop in die middag. Hoe laat het jy by die huis gekom na Mcnasty?  :peepwall: :peepwall:

Ja hulle was oop maar die BMW wou nie indraai nie toe ploeter ek maar reguit aan huistoe. :'( :'( Mamma was moer verbaas dat ek so vroeg  terug was. ??? Ek het gese dis julle skuld want julle wou vroeg ry en het my toe aangejaag om klaar te kry. :peepwall: Sy se sy sal later met julle praat oo julle swak maniere! :pot: ;D

DirtCopper said:
Oom Pad said:
Naais. Vuil Poeliesman was Mcnasty toe oop in die middag. Hoe laat het jy by die huis gekom na Mcnasty?  :peepwall: :peepwall:

Sy se sy sal later met julle praat oo julle swak maniere! :pot: ;D

:laughing4: :laughing4: Dis reg so  :thumleft: :thumleft:

Kan die rally nie 2 keer per jaar gehou word nie dit was so lekker , nice fots Rhino

so, wanneer gaan on terug soontoe. Ek kan doen met 'n trip.........................omtrent NOU!!!! :deal:

Rhino_Horn, sort solank die hout uit en onthou, ons wil weer van daai honne biskuits he :thumleft:

Tengai said:
so, wanneer gaan on terug soontoe. Ek kan doen met 'n trip.........................omtrent NOU!!!! :deal:

Rhino_Horn, sort solank die hout uit en onthou, ons wil weer van daai honne biskuits he :thumleft:
Die keer gaan ons biedjie see toe man.... genoeg slaap plek en lekker paaie :thumleft:

What were you lot doing the Saturday night?

Tengai came to apologise for all the noise on Sunday morning, but I heard nothing!  :biggrin: