Steytlerville

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcsvShredder

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
hi there all! hope you all had a good weekend!

well saturday, being slighty late too, i pitched up at Engen opposite Makro, only to find
that there was nobody there. Grabbed a pie and thought id stick it out for another 15min
and to my surprize a thumping sound came from the right and i met Fugly for the first time.
Stoked i was! filled our tanks and left at about 08h30. We were blessed with awesome weather. Entering Elands we thought
that there might be a sliiiiiight chance of rain, but fortuanately we had clear skies for the whole trip.
The scenery was beautiful. First time for myself and Fugly through to steytlerville so we were excited to see what was in store for us!
the route had a bit of everything in it, some nice open trottle sections, technical and whoop sections.
we got to steytlerville where we stopped for some cold ones and to stuff our faces with some goooood food served by a goooood lookin lady!
Re-fueled and set back to PE. The road back was a...dusty experience! shit, I ate all of Fugly's dust on the way back. the we shared some of it when we passed a group of beemers.
we arrived in PE at about 15h00 no break-downs, no injuries.
thanks for the awesome company Fugly, had an awesome time and ride.
phodies to follow. Myself and fugly will ad some pics. oh and by the way Fugly, shhwweeeet profile pic!!!   :thumleft: :thumleft:

Attachments

• Image0179.jpg
    Image0179.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 364
  • Image0180.jpg
    Image0180.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 353
  • Image0181.jpg
    Image0181.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 352
  • Image0183.jpg
    Image0183.jpg