T W A T W A F F L E Deluxe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharingroads

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
DKW (all models)
I don't think I am part off the atgatt police.
My feeling is you are old enough to make your own choices. WD are in the lucky position to be on a forum where there is lots of info on atgatt, and generally lots of feedback.
Spotting scooters in traffic, you quickly note that when the scooter/ small cc bikes were sold, the only thing sold as gear was the minimum lawfull requirement which is a helmet.

Usually I let them be, and shoot up a short prayer that their journies is safe.

BUT

On Saturday I went to KTM in Pretoria to fit a bike under my funny shaped body. On the way we see a girl/lady with a youngster (around 6 years old) on the back, wearing nothing more than a bicycle helmet.
Unfortunatly traffic was not good to me so we lost them quick, after persueing for 5 min with the cage.

But yesterday I saw something I could not just leave to the rider.

I was on my way through Waverly to drop the laaitie at karate, when this passed us.
I followed them for around 3km, when he got home, and gave the 40ish year old rider a piece of my mind.

IT IS JUST STUPID TO DO THIS.

2013-03-19-289_zps1e755086.jpg

Please if you ride in the Waverly area (Dickenson street) at aroung 16h00, keep a eye open for this guy. This little girls life is in danger, and they do not realise it.
There is a guy on a SE riding that route daily, but not sure if he is a dog. Full KTM gear.

Fark I am willing to buy her a helmet if need be, or I will collect her from school and drop her of at home.

Rant off