The Dinosaur goes to the Kzn bash.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a blast. A “moerse” thanks to the KZN Dogs for a “lekker” bash and it was nice to meet so much new dogs, so now I can put faces with names and even old Wooly Bugger is actually a nice ou also.
The faithfull steed.

The Honda
The “Moerse” Strong dinosaur.

Allen I

Ps:  A Lekker jol.
Pss:  A great bunch of ous you WD ous you.
Pss:  Durbs ous is not so bad bunch of ous.
Psss: Ride Bonney down next time.

That’s All Ous

Allen I
The Dinosaur.

Hey, what a lekker report. Made me re live the Bash all over. Make me want to do another one. :peepwall: Was great meeting you all and you have'nt posted all the true photos. The ones that tell the real story. :pot:
Thanks for this and next time keep that juice at home. :thumleft:

ALLEN I said:
We had a blast. A “moerse” thanks to the KZN Dogs for a “lekker” bash and it was nice to meet so much new dogs, so now I can put faces with names and even old Wooly Bugger is actually a nice ou also.
The faithfull steed.

The Honda
The “Moerse” Strong dinosaur.

Allen I

Ps:  A Lekker jol.
Pss:  A great bunch of ous you WD ous you.
Pss:  Durbs ous is not so bad bunch of ous.
Psss: Ride Bonney down next time.

That’s All Ous

Allen I
The Dinosaur.

:thumleft:

great meeting you!

Lekker Allen!...... was (maybe) good to meet you! :pot:.... Your battery acid was amazing anaesthetics!... can't remember a thing! :lol8:

Good RR.... now I can see what actually happened! :thumleft: :thumleft:
Ja... those Clamp-her-down ou's are lekker ou's! :3some:

Allen1 ,its taken an entire month to clear your system of that Hooligan juice,now you can focus on your ride report and remember it so well !  :pot:

Was great having you and your family Kuier with us Banana Boys ,Sharks etc we had a blast with you, next time leave home a day earlier to get to the bash  :ricky:

Cheers, Terence

Thanks for the awesome ride report,well done,very comprehensive.Looking forward to HAMILTONS Bash schduled for next year ! 

dieseldawie said:
You need to organise your own Moot and North bash :peepwall:

Scheme we can do that, but first end of September im going to Ride some trails in the Kalahari, then join up with uncle Ian and go and visit Nam again. (We just need a venue) ( You Offering  :biggrin:)

Ian, you and those four ladies should make a plan to attend Hami's 2016 KZN Bash?

Ian in Great Brak River said:
Ja, now everyone can see the drama I have had to deal with for 45 years ...  ;)

Someone once said "Friendship is like rust ... it leaves a mark to be remember by"

Lekker RR Uncle Allen 

:spitcoffee: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:

Sterkte,  :imaposer: :imaposer:

Tommy Transalp said:
Lekker Allen!...... was (maybe) good to meet you! :pot:.... Your battery acid was amazing anaesthetics!... can't remember a thing! :lol8:

Good RR.... now I can see what actually happened! :thumleft: :thumleft:
Ja... those Clamp-her-down ou's are lekker ou's! :3some:

Was great meeting them Tommy, Glad you can now enjoy the missing pieces of the bash. Come on ous that Hooligan Juice is just "Lekker"  need to stir up some more for namibia  :pot:

Sjees... eventually, but thanks for sharing.....it was a great weekend.  :thumleft:

veral vir die prize giving funksie?
anders is daar 'n klomp kommin mense ook daar.

woody1 said:
Sjees... eventually, but thanks for sharing.....it was a great weekend.  :thumleft:

Yee it was a "lekker" jol, took a while. (Still had Hooligan juice left, Tommy managed to miss some.)  :biggrin: :imaposer: :imaposer:

But dam there was a lot of Woodys there.  :biggrin:
Glad i could share the Photies.

Lekker one cous. You need a degree in kakpraat to understand some of your writing but yeah, another excellent pissup. Did you actually do any riding?

Bill p said:
Lekker one cous. You need a degree in kakpraat to understand some of your writing but yeah, another excellent pissup. Did you actually do any riding?

Hi cous. Yip we had a good time, and yip did do some riding.  :ricky: