The Sussie ride...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeff Cowboy

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
So me, Fugly and GreenMamba1974 decided we should go on a Sussie (moffie) ride which means no gravel. We would cruise the hiways and back roads like Harley riders on our way to the gay parade.

So at 08:30 we met up and road the R102 all the way to Storms river and back.

Picture2.jpg

Pozers at the Van Stadens bridge. No jumpers today. :eek:
Pic.jpg

I skeem the river is a bit dry ek sê. :p
Pic1.jpg

Fugly taking a shot.
Pic2.jpg

Gamtoos river. Heard a rumor KLRs can fly on this road. :eek:
Pic3.jpg

Pic4.jpg

Pic5.jpg

Pic6.jpg

Posing on a bridge. 8)
Pic7.jpg

Pic8.jpg

Arty pic of a nice ass. :drif:
Pic9.jpg

We stopped at Oudebosch Farm Stall for some refreshments. (beers) Here we met a real Harley rider. ;D
Pic10.jpg

Pic11.jpg

Then we went to the Tsitsikama Village where we found some beautiful cars.
Pic12.jpg

Bubble gumâ?¦. hehehe
Pic13.jpg

Look a beer store!!
Pic14.jpg

Nice trees.
Pic15.jpg

Back to the cars, oh yes Elvis lives!!
Pic16.jpg

Pic17.jpg

Pic18.jpg

Pic19.jpg

Its really easy to see how someone can be so passionate about these classic American cars. They are amazing.
Pic20.jpg

Pic21.jpg

Pic22.jpg

Pic23.jpg

The owner started this one for us. The sound emitted from this is really special.
Pic24.jpg

Pic25.jpg

Pic26.jpg

We decided we should take a photo of our bikes on some gravel to fool you okes into believing we went on gravelâ?¦. Hehehe Here is Mamba :biggrin:
Pic27.jpg

Pic28.jpg

We did not go down this road. It was way to extreme. :laughing4:
Pic29.jpg

Posing.
Pic30.jpg

JZ was here.
Pic31.jpg

A cat just for EV. Oh yes we had lunch at the Tsitsikama village. The service was bad. I had to drag a waitress by the hair to get service. Fugly went on an epic journey to go find the oh so scarce salt shaker. :bueller:
Pic32.jpg

Riding like Harley riders can be dangerous. I broke my helmet visor and had to duck tape it closed. :eek:
Pic33.jpg

Having a beer at the Gamtoos Ferry Hotel. Nice place. :thumleft:
Pic34.jpg

The Van Stadens bridge. Grim place.
Pic35.jpg

Spot the Fugly. Ek het vir hom geskree: â??Meer as twee keer afskud is speel!!â? :laughing4:
Pic36.jpg

So after a full day of cruising on tar I decided to get a Harley������� NOT!!!! :imaposer:

Disclaimer: Don't take anything i write seriously, it may push up your blood pressure which may cause early death.....  :p

O0

Where were those cars cappie?

Ta Fugley & Cappie,

for willing to ride with the cripple!  ;D  When my achilles is sorted there'll be no more sussie rides!  :mwink:

anybody who loves cars must go down to Storms River, those american icons are incredible, huge, everything is just BIG and in your face, modern cars in comparison just don't seem like REAL cars after you've seen these beasts! 

Naais - Ok Ok mooi karre - vertel nou van die Gay parade...  toe toe , ons wag in spanning..

Roné said:
Naais - Ok Ok mooi karre - vertel nou van die Gay parade...  toe toe , ons wag in spanning..

Nee ons het besluit om straight te bly :thumleft:

Nice report Cappie.

The Gotcharator just let me know that he picked up two fines in the post today on the same piece of road that we just traveled.

Mine should be here soon. Both shots from behind, doing 80+ in the 60 zones! Hope you guys saw them. :eek:

sorry guys, no matter how i rename the photos or resize, the server wont take them! Any suggestions?

fixit said:
Nice report Cappie.

The Gotcharator just let me know that he picked up two fines in the post today on the same piece of road that we just traveled.

Mine should be here soon. Both shots from behind, doing 80+ in the 60 zones! Hope you guys saw them. :eek:

I went over the speed limit all the way..... if i get a fine i'm never riding that f*@king road ever again.... every time i use it i get a f*@king fine  :dousing:

Ek is nou so die moer in ek soen sommer 'n pofadder oopbek.

CAPTAIN SLOW said:
fixit said:
Nice report Cappie.

I went over the speed limit all the way..... if i get a fine i'm never riding that f*@king road ever again.... every time i use it i get a f*@king fine  :dousing:

:imaposer: You really make me laugh :imaposer:

I was just as the moering this morning when Gottch told me, since I was riding the same speed as him all the way.

I don't think i've ever gone down to Cape town without picking up a fine somewhere :xxbah:

Ek is nou so die moer in ek soen sommer 'n pofadder oopbek.