They minding their own business when .....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gravelmad

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
The weather was great on Saturday afternoon so I went out for a little ride around my area
Sun02.JPG

Sun03.JPG

Sun04.JPG

Sun05.JPG

I wonder.....
Sun06.JPG

Sun07.JPG

Funny how heavy these bikes get when they are stuck in thick sand on a hot Saturday afternoon
Sun09.JPG

second time lucky and the view was worth it
Sun10.JPG

Nice fun roads around here.
So anyway there Ii was Going home when i came across 3 musketeers from CT on their KLR's and offered to show them some of our local attractions
Sun11.JPG

Sun12.JPG

Sun13.JPG

Sun15.JPG

So my three new friends from the Northern Suburbs Dawid, George and Tom...(Who I'm sure are lurking in on this forum right now) were having a whale of a time untill one of the klr's tried to travel North on a road going East.

Sun16.JPG

Tom who's new name is Kaptein Sandduin will have a much happier colorbone and ribs in about 6-8weeks. As for the KLR, a decent hammer and that handlebar will be as right as rain in no time....
On a more sinceere note!!!! It was really nice to meet you guys and I hope you will all join our forum soon.

Jeezz Malcolm!
And here I thought you gave up on biking!

Mind you - that freakin howling wind in that place would also have me hanging up me gloves.

BUT, seems like you had a fun time - sorry about Kaptein Sandduin.
He looks suitably depressed. :lol:

Good to see you posting again.

Gravel, Nice pic's. That looks like so much fun. I need to get my ass down there so that you can show me this route. I recognise a bit of it from a previous ride out there. I enjoy that thick sand section otherside the lighthouse :D

hmm, there are enough shipwrecks on that coastline... now you cluttering it up further with KLR's too?

nice pics there GM :)

KLRs were there before the old wooden ship wrecks :D

H

Hey C O you might like the thick sandy sections but I know a oke who ,since about 3.30pm Saturday, DOESN'T

Jeeeez, thats aswsome roads! Please organize a outing for us!!! prettttttttttyyyyyyyy pleaaaaaaaaze!!!! :D :D :D

I believe there is a lekker hotel in struisbaai? :wink:

Watch out for malcolm - he'll organise the trip BUT you have to share his family tent :shock: :D

H

Ps Howzit M - very quiet lately?

Grondpad said:
I believe there is a lekker hotel in struisbaai? :wink:

Is Siebies still there? I remember some good times there when I was at TVOS.

Nice ride! :D

Ja boet... Apparently Siebies is still going in the holidays. H jou biscuit when are coming to visit.... I promised my dog a good time and she cant wait.
As for anyone else who is keen to visit the tip...... I have 2 self catering units which sleep 4 people each which I normally rent 4 R350 a night. I will be more than happy to let forum members rent my cottages for less.... lets say R250. 1st weekend in march is the geelstert fees and the town should quite busy.. Maybe we can braai a few yelowtail....etc. I am always bok for a ride and with only the slightest provocation, will go and show you guys all the little routes and roads and lekka spots

PULL IN

Gravel I think I will take you up on that offer. I want to chat to a few okes about doing a weekend trip somewhere mid April. Would that suite you?

I have sold my house and I'm not sure when I must vacate,,, probably end march or early April, Still waiting to hear from transfering Attorney. So the only sticky point may be accomodation, otherwise I am still bok for all the rest. PS I know an awsome camp site on the waters edge in the middle of nowhere and frequented by just about nobody..... besides the odd perlemoen poacher

I used to post my pics with image cave, but then it didn't wanna work this morning so i browsed and found something else called web gallery .o.za witch now tells me some crap about bandwidth..... Where should i have my pics hostecd????? Any ideas

photobucket
or just do a search - they normally don't cater for your type of adult material :wink:

H

HA HA HA
It was sooo sweet of you to use your sisters picture as your avatar

Latest posts