Think having a camera chick as a pillion is easy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fudmucker said:
;D
Ok, so tell us the most important thing...

Did she have great tit...ilating conversations with you?  ::)
:mwink:

:laughing4:

Nope. We worked too hard to talk. And she has a very cool husband!  ;D

Sweet trip there Camelman,looks as if was ahard core ride , must of been lekket. Full atgat in that heat you must of kuked off,well done.

Hey Fouriekop waar is jy,Aus of tuis :peepwall:

bradleys said:
Full atgat in that heat you must of kuked off,well done.

I don't think the gear he wore cooked him off... the camera(wo)man's gear would do it for me though!  8)

Great RR ! I think that was heartbreak hill Chris , we did our vasbyt there ! Tell me Camel man did you guys ride through the Kammanasie Nature reserve ! From buffelsdrif side ?? Did you transverse the nature reserve and come out on the other side of de Rust ? If so , respect man !!!!!!  :thumleft:

Camelman, a great piece and it makes me feel like going for a ride without my cameragirl.
Two of my friends will carry cameramen in the Epic, Fred Lewis[ old BM1100GS] and Gideon Joubert[KTM640] Trokkie, look out for them and say hi!

bradleys said:
Sweet trip there Camelman,looks as if was ahard core ride , must of been lekket. Full atgat in that heat you must of kuked off,well done.

Hey Fouriekop waar is jy,Aus of tuis :peepwall:

In Aus, be back in town for 10 day,s on the 25th. Going for a ride??

Epic trip brother! Must have been quite something especially with the camerawoman on the back!

Awesome

When i watched it on TV I was suprised when I saw you pushing your bike wheelspinning up a rocky section sweating your gat off

Still said hey I know yhat oke

CM AWSUM Stuff... what an experience to do that... :thumleft:

I gather hard work but super satisfying... ;)

You becoming a mean producer.... :mwink:

Thanks all!

I'm working on doing a 'behind-the-scenes' look at the race this year. Also getting more footage on the middle and back-markers. I want to do the okes who 'just-don't give-up' similar to the movie I made of the Attekwas 2010 ride over here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef4U3219b24

Fourie-kop: Be carefull what you wish for...

fat-b: Yes, that was exactely the route.

2-Stroke Dan: I'm not part of the Cape Epic crew. (yet!  ;D)

Frohan Visser: All I can say to you bro, is TRAIN, TRAIN, TRAIN! Imagine the Attekawas 6 days in a row! You just keep on riding. I saw okes there last year, who were out on there feet. But would'nt give up. Saw a oke with a broken collarbone finish the race. Hero's, every one of them!

Wolweseun: Yeah. It was tough that one. The camera's missed the scene where I went off a cliff. Landed on a piece of rock 1m off the road. The rock was the size of my bike. I was already imagining falling a 100m down a mountain. But my angels worked hard. Some cyclists helped me get the bike back on the road. ;D

Go Girl: I'm trying my bestest, and learning as I go!  ;D

Eish some ou's got kark jobs!!!!!!!
Cool collection of photies and the music suits it hundreds...... :thumleft:

Camelman said:
Thanks all!

I'm working on doing a 'behind-the-scenes' look at the race this year. Also getting more footage on the middle and back-markers. I want to do the okes who 'just-don't give-up' similar to the movie I made of the Attekwas 2010 ride over here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef4U3219b24

Fourie-kop: Be carefull what you wish for...

fat-b: Yes, that was exactely the route.

[
We were in there illigaly last year and I fell off and broke a rib and sitll had to ride on .Also did the Attequaskollf on my trusty Africa Twin ... Both challanging routes , but both rewarding !
Well done !

Hat's off to you fat-b! Wouldn't want to do that route with a broken anything!