Thoughts from fellow WD's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouisXander

Keyboard Rider
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR400
I've recently bought my son a PW80 from Pom's brother in law. Since he is getting to do the riding thing very well I'd like to take him on a camping trip/ride for weekends like the WD from George was it? Operator or some one from the WC? Pardon me if I'm not correct. ???

Now I'm thinking? My BMW is too big to really enjoy slow driving as the other son, Xander (3) will also want to tag along. Now I'm thinking of getting me self a quad like thing like a TRX250TM, or a Blaster, would prefer a 4 stroke though, or even the Linhai Rustler 260 with Hi and Low gear so that I could also an eye on Wiahn with the PW and not need to worry about Xander with me and balancing and all the usual jazz that comes along with a 2 wheel. As the Honda and Linhai also have carrier racks, I could stack the camping gear on it.

I know a Djebel or CTX will be a better choice, but refrain from telling me that. Give me your opinions on the above please. :3some:

Regards