To Endure or not to Endure?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Steady

The time has come to let the Dakar go and switch to a more off road orientated bike to keep me busy on week-ends.

Enduro or BMW xchallenge 650/ Husky 610? Considering that I have an adventure, I am leaning towards the Husky 510 enduro as it comes with a street kit. The BMW package is unbeatable, but is the bike as good as an enduro bike, taking into consideration that I will never race but rather use it as a trailie. The bikes would always be more than I could handle, either one however the weight difference is a big factor, about 30kg's. Same size tank tho.

That Husky looks too good, your input would be appreciated as my knowledge on enduro's is limited. Happy to accept that the bike needs to be maintained etc, which I am happy to undertake myself.

ENDURE
transitive verb
1 : to undergo (as a hardship) especially without giving in : SUFFER <endured great pain>
2 : to regard with acceptance or tolerance <could not endure noisy children>
intransitive verb
1 : to continue in the same state : LAST <the style endured for centuries>
2 : to remain firm under suffering or misfortune without yielding <though it is difficult, we must endure>